21st night

" ByulYi was far from the seal that I gave" explained Jin to Wheein. " I don't know what's her reason why she set herself free. But we saw the negative effects of her while putting herself on higher level of power. She's   starting to think negative stuf—"

"Wooo, impossible. Just tell me, that she's bad and that she's just good at acting!"

"It's up to you, btw you're not leaving?"

Wheein's eyes widened and she looked at the glass door of the veranda. " Why would I leave? Aren't you the one who supposed to leave?'

"Just go, wheein" said Jin

"No"

You don't want to? Jin pointed his centre in wheein foot. A hole showed up and Wheein fell.

"Waaaaahhhh!"

"It's straight to Asgard. Bye "

Jin wants to examine the place. He felt A different energy was flowing here when he came. Positive energy.  The energy of life. He just used his magic without feeling anything. Is it possible that here is the place he's been looking for ?

Jin constructed his centre. "North , south , East and west . The power flowing in this place, until where can you reach?"

The place where Jin was stepping light up. He was amazed that only the balcony was full of positive energy. So small. And who would have thought... That this is the last sanctuary of the Alfar.

°°°

KNOCK KNOCK! she woke up because there's someone knocking on the door of her veranda. Who? Scary! She's right that she shouldn't have live here.

In the name of the father, the son and the holy spirit. She prayed. Amen.

Knock knock! She looked at the figure trough the glass door. She wanted to scream but there's no voice coming out.

Knock knock! She's too scared, she's about to cry. Mom!

"O-open the door... Hurry... Please..."

I didn't heard anything ! It's all in my head!

"Hurry..." It's a voice of a man who is struggling.

She saw the figure on her door.

What if he needs help.?

She slowly walk to the door of her veranda. She slowly opened it.  When she opened it , half of the body fell down to her carpet inside her room. Long golden hair. Pointy ears. Wearing a long robe. And covered in blood! Oh my god!

She covered her mouth trying not to scream. Her heart was beating fast. 

"W-water... I'm thirsty..." Begged the stranger.

She went to the table where her maid always leave a glass of water. She sat next to the stranger. Helped him to sit up and helped him drink the water. "T-theres blood"

He just closed his eyes. " Don't worry about me . The cut was deep and I'm about to di—"

Ha?! His kidding, right? He drank the water it means his okay, right?

The stranger held both of her shoulders. " Human, what is your name?"

"Y- Yongsun.. t- ten years o-old" she got used of saying her age after saying her name.

" I don't have time .. I need a heir.. I don't know what will happen if I choose a human."

Heir? Treasure? How much ? Why?