22nd night

Did I hear it right?! WHEEIN LOVES ME?!

O.M.G.

Overthinking about it Yongsun tripped over . She grabbed Wheein's arm. She embarrassed herself again.

"Are you okay ? It seems that you're not into yourself" asked wheein.

You're the reason why ! What should I say now? You're waiting for my answers right? Not now. I'll think of it.

Yongsun let go of her grip on Wheein's arm. She walked faster.

"Hey, Yongsun!"

"Yongsun!" 

"What?!"

"Let's walk together!"

"Why? Are you going to my school too?"

"Yes, don't you see, I'm wearing a uniform!" Yongsun didn't realize that wheein is wearing their school uniform.

Where did she stole that uniform?! Wait...
Every uniform has a name in their left chest. Heh. You're out wheein.!

Yongsun looked at Wheein's dark blue overcoat and she saw Wheein's name Stitch on it .

Wheein J.

As in?

"What are you waiting for" Wheein held her hand and they walked together like she didn't confessed earlier.

"Let go of me , wheein. I don't want to see you or talk to you"

Wheein looked at her " why?"

"It's because—" Yongsun almost melt in how wheein looked at her"—you confessed earlier"

Wheein smiled. A smile that can tease " you know what , if you don't have feelings for me , it's easy to say that you love ByulYi , right?"

Yongsun's cheeks was red. Wheein is right! But.... She doesn't want to hurt Wheein's feelings.

" I don't care about how you feel. I'm just telling you what I feel"

" Oh and also, starting from today, we'll be going to school together. "

Yongsun's mouth was wide open. Wow. Fantastic

•••

Yongsun was amazed how wheein got into her school .

It's a simple kind of magic with a little bit of hypnotism. It can make an existence in the human world but in a limited place.

For example Wheein— she made an existence of her being a student. Inside the school, every student know her. When she's out of the school , they don't know about her. They can't talk about her .

Wheein learned that kind of magic from Jin. Jin just looks pure. When wheein is new to Asgard, Jin always protect her. But now wheein can stand by herself , she's not depending to Jin anymore. Jin was Being lazy lately. Wheein doesn't want to be like him. Cory was been lazy like him too.

Wheein didn't use her magic of existence without a reason. She used it to make sure that Yongsun will be safe.

"Good morning , wheein!" Someone greeted her the moment she entered the gate of the school.

"T-they know you?!" Yongsun asked wheein.

"Yup , co- varsity member" she answered.

Varsity?! Yongsun doesn't want to believe. But she gave up and ended up believing it. She used the stairs, wheein did the same. She turn right, wheein did the same again. She head straight until the last room, and again wheein did the same . She stopped in front of her class room.