14th night

Jin decided to visit the house of the 3 prophets of time or the norns.Victoria, the prophet of the past; Amber, the prophet of the present; and Luna, the prophet of the future. They're aso vampires that live in one of the valley of Asgard. They're close to each other and no one can tore them apart. But Jin only need Luna.

Jin is standing in the middle of a wide field facing Luna. For him, the prophet of the future is the most convenient of the 3. And Amber is the most inconvenient that she aways cause troubles for both past and future.

"is it clear? The prophecy you saw. " Jin asked the norn.

Luna could see the future but shr couldn't tell it directly. She always use symbols. "There is death, and remember this, the Ragnarok is about to happen. No one can stop it"

The ragnarok that Luna mean is a peace after a bug disaster. It's a symbolic representation of the norns if there's a disaster or a war that is about to happen that will give a big effect in the world.

"Luna, are you kidding? I dont see a reason to -"

"Why are you nervous, Lord Jin? Aren't you the most powerful aesir?" said Luna.

"Even though im a vampire, i know that i was once a human. As long as i could im not in favor of disaster -" Luna coughed.

"our talking time has to end. Im getting weaker when im not beside my sisters. Have a nice day" she turned her back to Jin and walk but she suddenly stopped. She faced Jin again.

Her power to look at the future has its limitation. Once a day, but when she turned her back to Seokjin another premonition came to her mind.

It was wrong to trust your own power, and end will come...

That's the interpretation Luna saw. "Is there a problem luna ?" Jin asked worriedly.

Do I need to tell him what I saw ? I don't want seokjin to be in danger.

" Be careful, my lord. A pair of fang will go through your mech and strong claws will choke you"

"Who , Luna "

"I can't tell, but it's not one of our kind. It's not Human either-"

"Thank you very much" Jin said even though Luna is not finished talking, then he turned his back to the norn.

Luna was about to reach jin's shoulder but before her hands touch him , he vanished.

It's really hard to reach seokjin

Luna is thinking happily that Jin has still a reason to meet her . She is also happy to know that he has a heart even though he is one of the aesir everyone is scared of. Luna also want to know what his heart wants, long time ago... But she's sad knowing those things are not part of her power.

•••

Waaaaaah! Somebody covered Yongsuns mouth to keep her quiet.

"Shhhh!"

Even it's dark she knows that it's not Loki .
She's nervous when the stranger faced her.

"Yongsuns it's me Wheein"

Wheein?!

"Why are you here?  She opened her lampshade. A thing she doesn't do when byul visit her. When there's light , Yongsuns can see wheeins cute dimple smile. And she knows why...

So embarrassing—!

Earlier when she opened her eyes she saw someone standing near her bed. She hugged it's waist because she thought it's byul.