17th night

Yongsun left ByulYi in the Middle of the dance floor . It hurts, it hurt so much. Dancing with the girl you like but deep inside she's thinking about someone else.

Krystal.

The door opened. Yongsun is inside the comfort room. She knows that this is the place she can hide. But that doesn't mean that no one else enter. She wiped her tears.

3 girls entered inside, laughing. Inside that group was Eric's partner .the girl entered first and bump Yongsun. The other girl used her elbow to hit Yongsun.

That hurt! " What is wrong with you? Why are you pushing me?" Said Yongsun . The girls just raised their eyebrows.

" Who's the person you are with ? It's my first time seeing her . If she's a student here , I'm sure she'll be famous," said Eric's date Wendy .

"She's my girlfriend!" Yongsun said proudly.

Ha! Die in envy bitches. Who wouldn't tell that a Wallflower like me have a very handsome girlfriend. Beat that, it girls.

"What a waste right,  girls?" Said Joy a member of Wendy. They obviously didn't listen to what Yongsun said. " Handsome, but she doesn't have a taste!"

"Yeah, right" said Wendy.

Yongsun face heated. They don't have the rights to bully her. Especially the one she love! What will she do? Is she going to grab their hair? Slap them? Who's gonna be first? What if they'll beat her ? " Y-you don't have the rights to say that! " The only thing Yongsun can say.

"Loser—"

Bragadaaaag!

Yayks! 4 of them tried to dodge it because of their shock. A 2x2 size of pipe hit the sink.

"Hey , you 3 ugly duckling, stop bullying my best friend"

"Ireeeeen!" Because of Yongsun's happiness she tried to hug her best friend. But she dodge.

Bog!

Ouch! Yongsun hit one of the cubicle door.

"Hah, the top notcher of the school is a war freak! How did you bring that here? We'll tell the principal about that!"

Braaag!

Irene hit the sink once again. " Sure, try telling the principal and your skulls will have holes in it!" Fear can be seen in those 3 faces. "Now go!" Irene commanded.

They run away fast as they could.

Yongsun can now relax. " Why do you have that pipe, Irene?" Asked Yongsun

"Ah, this?" Irene suddenly throw the pipe in the open door when someone passed and got hit on the foot.

" The fuck, who threw this?!" The guy asked angrily! We're dead!

Irene just looked at the guy . Yongsun was shocked when the guys facial expressions change when he saw them. "M-master , it's you! S-sorry I gotta go—" He's the one who said sorry and went away.

"Oh, what happened to him? " Yongsun asked amazed. Irene just shrugged.

" Why do you have a pipe? You just hit someone"

"I'm going to hunt the one you're dancing with earlier. I just saw her make you cry. That girls bone should be crushed into dust! "

Waaa! She's so brutal! If she became a vampire , it's the end! " Y- you're getting it all wrong "