12th night

3 days after Kisu woke up from his deep slumber he gathered his 7 children in the front of an enchanted tree that he take care of since the day he existed on earth -- the Yggdrasil. The tree of life, it has only 3 roots . The 1st root is connected to asgard. The world of vampires. The 2nd one is in the human world . While the last one is in the underworld , the hell. Every leaf has a power to bring back the dead if it fall; but it turns into poison that can erase the memory of the person who forcefully picked it from the tree.

More or less 30 years have passed when he last saw the healthy tree. But now only few leavea are left.

Until now Kisu is still finding a solution to cure the tree. But first, he need to take care of himself now that hes awake.

"Good evening , father. Its nice to have you back in asgard" his children greeted. Kisu looked at them 1 by 1. Each one has happiness in their eyes. But he knows his sons very well. He know that they made something bad when he's asleep.

Tsk. Tsk.

"I know that you think that i wont get up and be here in front of you . It looks like everyone enjoyed themselves while im gone. Nobody helped me finding your sister except Seulgi. Is that how useless you are ?"

Everyone looked down, except Jin that is confident to talk to Kisu because he is the oldest.
"Father, i just want to know what happened to the tree. You rested without saying the reason to us"

"The tree's condition bad because of the person who picked its leaf." Answered Kisu. "I forbid every aesir about it right ?"

"Do you mean , father, an aesir broke your rule?" Wheein asked. Kisu just nod as an answer. "Then, why did you just let that person go?" Jin asked his father.

"You doesnt have to care about the decision that i made. You just have to do what i say without saying anything. I dont need your opinion. " kisu told them.

"Im sure its Byul who did this stupid stufd. She left asgard ay the same time the tree started to get ill . Isnt she a traitor to our kind ? " said Suga.
"Shut up, Suga !" Kisu shouted. He cant control his anger.

The place shaken. The soil cracked. An earthquake. Kisu's head ached. "Father... " Seulgi went near him . "Please , keep calm. You might destroy the tree without knowing."

"YOURE STUPID,SUGA!!" Jinhong shouted to his brother and faced kisu. "Father , please let me torture him!"

Kisu shrugged. "No need. I want you to leave me and Seulgi. We have an important thing to talk about. " They bowed to Kisu as a respect and left one by one.

"Can you do what i want you to do ?"

Seulgi nod to his father. She went near the tree and put her hand in one of its root. Seulgi made a small connection to Byul's life using a girl that is close to her. A human girl but its fun to think thst it has a connection with her sister.

Kisu spoke again. "The tree of life is as old as the world. From its roots planted in 3 parts of the world, its the witness in everything that happen to the world"

"You want me to trace the yggdrasil's brain , am i right ?" Asked Seulgi. Just thingking of it , she doesnt have an idea how to do it. But there's no "impossible" in Kisu's vocabulary.

"No, Seulgi. I just think that Byul left a trace here, because she need to touch the tree to peck a leaf. I want you to look at the tree's memory 35 yrs ago"

Seulgi's eyes widened in what Kisu have said. It means that Byul in the one who pick a leaf? Kisu know about it and he didnt care?

"Is there a problem , Seulgi ?"