28th night

ByulYi once again stepped at the edge of the bridge called Bifrost. It's the only way to go to the house of yggdrasil . She saw two of her brothers : jungkook who is at the middle of the bridge, and Suga with the other end of the bridge.

"You can't enter the Asgard" warned Suga. He was holding a flute and played it . With the rhythm , something rise up from the water in both side of the Bifrost. Two Big fishes with Sharp teeth jump up. Attacking ByulYi .

She doesn't wanna waste any moment. She jumped and using her sword, she cut a very big space. A gate connected to her giant serpent. "Hui, come out!"

The serpent bite the big fish. Both of them sank in the sea but they can see the tail. They fought under water. ByulYi used her tentacles to fight Jungkook which used his chains to dodge. ByulYi can't hit Jungkook even though she's been attacking him many times. He has a different immune system on the attacks that is used to him.

When ByulYi is still new to Asgard, she's bullying Jungkook; she would throw different weapons to him at its funny that it won't hit him. ByulYi was curious about the unexplained phenomenon. She looked for his secret. She searched for his relatives. His mother was alive back then ; her name is Hani.

They're one of the low kind of vampire but Hani is famous for witchcraft and other black magic. Kisu was amazed and made her son one of his heirs as a present.

ByulYi killed Sandeul , one of Hani's trustful servant and disguise as him to get close to her. "Jungkook's immortality is amazing, I'm starting to think is he's a son of a god!"

Hani laughed. "You're wrong Sandeul. The truth is he's very weak. I made an enchantment and cursed at everything that can hurt him -"

"If so , nothing can hurt Jungkook?"

"Sad to say , there is; and I'm scared that they might know about it... "

"What is it?"

Hani told ByulYi and ByulYi killed her immediately. ByulYi doesn't know it it's the truth or not. And if it's a lie, Jungkook's immortality will remain to himself because her mother hid their secret till she died.

ByulYi cut another dimension and put her hands inside. She touched the plant and picked a leaf: Red Spider lily . It's Jungkook's weakness said by her mother. ByulYi walked till the Middle of the bridge to see Jungkook. She dodge his chains using her tentacles.

The bridge moved. The head of the serpent popped out and blood was mixed in the water. It jumped to the other side of the bridge to kill the other giant fish. ByulYi continued to walk and stopped in front of Jungkook. He's calm because he knows that nothing will stop him.

She put the hands that was holding the Red Spider lily up . She blew air. She was amazed that the moment it touched Jungkook, he became ashes and vanished forever.

How did ByulYi knew about Jungkook's secret?! Shit!

The serpent went up from the water. The tail of the giant fish was in his mouth. Suga stopped playing. Jungkook is gone; no one will protect him.

He need to get the serpent on his side! He played the flute but changed its music. The serpent lift its head.

Yes, that's it. Listen to my music.

When Suga felt that he can control the serpent, he changed the rhythm again. The serpent attacked its original master. It breaks the bridge but ByulYi dodge.

Suga saw the girl ByulYi was carrying with her tentacles.

And who is it?

Is ByulYi thinking about having a human to Asgard?! He won't let it happen. His fingers stiffened for a while. The serpent is fighting his music. Weapons are falling down to it.