~XXXIV~

A/N

i dont own bnha!!

the timeline is fucked up because my dumbass forgot that deku was still supposed to be in hospital still, so lets pretend izuku is back in hospital

also,,, im not really that proud of this chapter,,, its a little boring,,, its like a filler rip,,, but theres some character development or sm shit like that lol.

enjoy :D

Information about Stain's imprisonment was all over the news

Information about Stain's imprisonment was all over the news. To everyone, Endeavour was the one to take him down. Shoto, Izuku, Tenya and I knew better, though.

I sigh as I see yet another article on the Hero Killer's arrest, with yet another photo of Endeavour as the thumbnail. Izuku smiles at me weakly.

"You know, it's a good thing we have to deal with this..." Izuku says. I groan and lean back in my chair. I glance over at my brother who was back in hospital. Turns out the doctors thought he needed more surveillance so they called him back. 

"I know! It's just so frustrating that it's the only thing all these news tabloids can report on!" I whine. Izuku chuckles and goes back to writing in his hero book. "What are you writing in that book, anyway?"

"I'm updating information on you, Iida-kun and Todoroki-kun," Izuku mutters, before fully focusing on the page. I smile fondly. I close my eyes, and am lulled into a light slumber by Izuku's pencil scratching on the paper.

-----------

I sigh as I dodge a punch from Shoto. We're currently doing a light spar without quirks to pass the time since our training was done. Yeah, we're still doing training... Endeavour sure doesn't hold back.

"I can't believe that we're doing this not only two days after we were nearly stabbed to death," I mutter, and Shoto huffs. "Izu-chan is still in hospital too..."

"That is the life of a hero. No breaks," Shoto says. I groan. "Also, your brother's injuries were worse than all of ours. There is a reason he's still there."

"But taking breaks are necessary in order to stay healthy and in top shape!" I whine, and Shoto nearly decapitates me with a swing from his leg. "Izu-chan should take care of himself more, though."

"Very true," the two toned boy agrees, eyebrows furrowing at the mention of Izuku's carelessness. I dodge his attack. "We can stop now."

I sigh with relief and immediately head for my water bottle. 

I think over our conversation, and I wonder to myself...

Heroes taking breaks would mean that there were no wrong doings. Can humanity achieve that?

I scoff at that. It was human nature to make mistakes and cause mischief. There was no way we can achieve that. 

Shoto looks over at me and raises an eyebrow. I give him a small smile.