the potential love interests interlude!

A/N

I have had people ask if Nori was going to get a harem. At first, this was a big no. Now... after a lot of considering, I've decided that im going to give Nori what he deserves, a bunch of idiots falling in love with him! but there will be a fixed love interest for the end of the story, sorry! 

Technically, it will just be a bunch of characters falling head over heals in love while nori stays oblivious lmao. I have a few people who i want to be in this "harem", like:

Katsuki (obviously)

Denki (cause he's stupid and likes pretty boys)

Momo (because i love her)

There are a few people who i do NOT want as a part of this harem:

Todoroki (because he's like a bro to nori. he literally said that they might be related lol)

Ojiro (because they're besties)

Any of the teachers (cause that'll make it illegal)

AND MINETA. oh god, if someone mentions shipping mineta and nori together I will eat balut. yall filipinos would know  (-_-;)

----

So I want you guys to comment anyone. the top three most commented characters get to be part of the harem!

AND THERE PROBABLY WONT BE A POLY RELATIONSHIP, JUST A HEADS UP IF YOU WERE EXPECTING ONE. 

and so... i'm going to be writing short scenarios of people thinking about their feelings for nori while you mull it over.

 i'm going to be writing short scenarios of people thinking about their feelings for nori while you mull it over

Katsuki POV for scene 1:

"Kacchan, what are your thoughts on nii-chan?" Deku asked. I frowned at him, a snarl pulling at my lips. What did I think about the shitty little asshole?

Well for one, he acts all tough but then behind closed doors he's all whiny and coward like.

And second of all, he has a weird fascination for massaging my hands and arms after I've over worked and shit.

Thirdly, Nori doesn't know when to shut the fuck up. And he gets in my business most of the time.

"He's annoying," I mutter, sending Deku a glare. Deku just smiles that little shitty smile, like he knows every shitty thing about me. He fucking doesn't, let me tell you that.

Deku doesn't know that I'm second guessing my fucking sexuality when Nori takes off his shirt in the changing rooms. He doesn't fucking know that I get even sweatier every time I get close or even fucking touch his stupid twin brother. Deku doesn't know how I'm actually falling for fucking Midoriya shitty Ikunori.

"Really?" Deku says, still smiling. I scoff and send an explosion his way; the tips of my ears burning.

"Fuck off."

Deku has the fucking audacity to laugh.

--------------------

Momo POV for scene 2:

"So... Yaomomo, what do you think of Ikunori-chan?" Mina asks me, a smirk playing at her lips. I raise an eyebrow, but respond nonetheless.

"I believe he's a very respectable classmate," I murmur, smiling softly. Of course I think that, Ikunori is very nice, and funny. He's also very perceptive, even if he comes across as, how do you put it... 'airheaded', and he makes as a good conversation partner. "He's very friendly too..."

"Oh I bet you'd love to get 'friendly' with him, if you know what I mean, Yaomomo-chan!" Toru teases. I flush red slightly, and shake my head. The girls all laugh.

However, even if I shook my head, I have a feeling that I really do want to get 'friendly' with him. Who wouldn't? Ikunori has amazing qualities, and he's down to Earth, too. Not to mention he's also aesthetically pleasing, even if he's shorter than me.

"He's shorter than me..." I add, fiddling with my fingers. Now, I'm just finding reasons to disagree. Why am I disagreeing with them, though? 

"That doesn't stop you from liking him, I think," Tsuyu chimes in. My face heats up even more. Oh blast it, she saw right through me! 

Midoriya Ikunori might just be my 'type'!

---------------------

Denki POV for scene 3:

"Ikunori-kun's actually really pretty, don't you think?" I commented idly, flicking through a magazine. Kirishima blinks, but nods. He better agree with me, Ikunori's one of the prettiest guys I've ever seen! I mean, his hair is long, and he has long eyelashes; that should make him pretty, right? "Say, do you think he might be gay? He gets really fidgety in the change rooms."

"Huh? Uh, I guess... But what's wrong with that? It's not manly of you to discriminate against people because of their sexuality!" Kirishima asks, eyebrows furrowed.

"Nothing, man! If he was, I'd support him. I'm just curious..."

Kirishima gives me an odd look but reads through his magazine anyway.

I wouldn't blame him for the look, though. A guy says how their friend is pretty and then asks if he was gay? Sounds pretty gay to me (get it? Pretty and gay? Huh? 'Cause Nori is pretty and I think he's gay?).

That's actually funny, though, since I'm a closeted pan kid. 

Anyway, Ikunori isn't only pretty, but he's chill too! And he has that nice vibe around him that makes me simp hard. Oh shit, maybe I like him! Don't blame me, though. Ikunori's hot too; those abs aren't anything to laugh at. Must be all that training. Now I'm getting jealous of Bakugou, he get's to see those abs during their training sessions. 

"Bro, you can tell me anything, you know that. Even if we've only known each other for like, a month," Kirishima mentions. I chuckle, but nod my head. "I don't discriminate."

I know, Kirishima. But I won't tell you, yet. 

"I just find Ikunori pretty, that's all," I assure. But y'all know I'm lying. I'm a simp for that long haired, green eyed, specimen of perfection. Oh the woes of being a pan kid.