~XIV~

A/N

Nori is an oblivious idiot.

Also! My school is shut down, so im quarantining :0

ALSO YOU KNOW THAT HAIKYUU FANFIC I WAS PLANNING TO MAKE?! YEAH IM ON IT BUT IT SUCKS LMAO.

ALSO ALSO, IM PLANNING TO MAKE AN OHSHC FANFIC!!! IM SUCH A SLUT FOR MAKING SHITTY FANFICS

YOU GUYS IM ACTUAL TRASH IM SO SORRY AAAAAAHHHH

(this chapter's gonna be shorter than usual sorry lol ily guys)

and heres a new banner because the other banner wont load lm

I don't own bnha!!

HOW CAN I BE SO STUPID?! DO I HAVE MEMORY LOSS OR SOMETHING?! I thought, eyes wide

HOW CAN I BE SO STUPID?! DO I HAVE MEMORY LOSS OR SOMETHING?! I thought, eyes wide. My hands shook, as I finally remembered what was going to happen.

"Gather together and don't move! Thirteen, protect the students!" Aizawa ordered, placing his goggles over his eyes.

"What's that? Is this like the entrance exam where the lessons already started?"

I clenched my jaw in frustration, these kids need to be more quick witted!

They're just kids...

Sure I may be the same age as them, but that was only physically. My mind was at least around thirty five.

"Don't move! Those are villains," Aizawa growled out. My heart started to beat faster at the sudden change of atmosphere. I could feel the fear of my classmates. I could see Kirishima taking a battle stance, Katsuki doing the same. I wanted to shout at them not to fight, but to run away. I winced at my cowardly thoughts. This fear I was feeling, the sudden urge to protect and hide all of them...

It all reminded me of when that drunk guy came to the university and started shooting all those people in my past life.

I felt bile rise up my throat and I choked. 

"Nori-nii?" Izuku asked quietly. I turned to him, face pale. Izuku stared at me, determination clear in his expression. I forced a weak smile, which contorted into a grimace. "We can do this!"

I wanted to scream at him, to tell him that there was no way we can defeat a bunch of villains. We were only first years, fresh out of middle school.

You're technically older than them, My subconscious sneered. I took in a deep breath. That's right, I'm older than them mentally, I should be more brave. So I took a battle stance, flashing Izuku a more confident smile, and glared at the scene before me.

"Greetings. We are the League of Villains. Forgive our audacity, but... today, we've come here to U.A. High School—this bastion of heroism...to end the life...of All Might, the Symbol of Peace",  A smooth voice said. My eyes widened and I turned around, seeing Kurogiri in all his glory. In the anime, he seemed so much cooler, more polite, but now...

He gave off a sinister aura. My mind felt fuzzy as I tried to comprehend the warp gate's words.

Suddenly, crackles and pops were heard next to my ear. I whipped around, wide eyed.

"Suki do-" I started, but was cut off from Katsuki and Kirishima pouncing on the warp gate. Kirshima hardened, a steely glare set on his face. I blinked.

Right, this time, we have quirks to defend ourselves, I thought, exhaling quietly. 

"Like hell we'll let you do that!" Katsuki yelled. My hand shook a little, before I tightened it into a fist. Katsuki landed and I sent him a death glare, breathing heavily.

HOW CAN HE BE SO STUPID WHAT IF HE DIED?!  I screamed internally. Then I noticed that our surroundings went dark. My eyes widened. Everything was changing, everything turned dark. I felt like I was floating. Then I couldn't see Katsuki.

"Suki!?" I yelled, panic setting my nerves on fire. I didn't hear a response. So this is Kurogiri's quirk... this is what it's like in real life...

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I felt gravity pull me down. I let out a small yell and fire escaped my mouth on accident. I looked down and saw the ground nearing, fire surrounding my landing area. I clenched my eyes shut, accepting my death.

Goodbye world... I hope I get to be reincarnated back into this universe, if I'm going to be reincarnated at all, I thought, my body curling up into a ball. Suddenly, I felt myself land into a pair of strong arms. I winced as I was set down.

"Midoriya-san! What's happening?!" A familiar voice asked. I watched as Ojiro covered his nose and mouth with his sleeve. I gulped, hands shaking.

"Villains, teleporting quirk..." I muttered. Ojiro furrowed his eyebrows. Suddenly, we both heard shouts and manic laughing. Ojiro and I exchanged worried looks. I looked at our surroundings...

Everything was on fire. I'm in my element! But, I heard coughing. I whipped my head around to see Ojiro clenching his eyes shut, coughing into his sleeve. I cursed, my classmate isn't immune! I took off my goggles and tapped Ojiro's shoulder.

"Ojiro-kun, you should wear these, it'll block out the smoke from your eyes," I muttered. Ojiro took them gratefully and strapped them on. "Also, I'll protect you, I'm sorta immune to fire..."

Ojiro nodded, flashing a relieved smile in my direction.

"Look what we have here boys!" A nasily voice called out. I grimaced.

Fucking villains... I thought. I heard Ojiro swear under his breath, making me snicker to myself.

Suddenly, a ball of flames flew past my head. I sucked in a breath and fire escaped my mouth when I exhaled. Ojiro shuffled closer to me, narrowing his eyes in some direction. Another flame ball appeared, but it was heading for Ojiro's direction. I cursed and ran towards Ojiro, blocking the flames with my body.

"Midoriya-san!" Ojiro exclaimed. I turned to him and grinned, revealing my unharmed torso.

"I told ya I'm immune to fire..." I whispered to him. Ojiro smiled back and nodded. 

"So you do your martial arts shit, and I make sure fire doesn't fuck you up. Is that a good plan?" I asked quietly.

"Yeah, but I thought you would be more of an offensive fighter, rather than being support. Your quirk and personality sort of depicts you that way," Ojiro whispered back. I snorted.

"That's more of Suki's thing... and fighting fire with fire isn't good, so I'm sorta limited on what I can do."

Ojiro made a noise of understanding, and we took our battle stances.

"Bring it on," we hissed in unison.

A torrent of fire blasted our way.