~II~

A/N

Hi again...

I don't own bnha/mha

This is just about their baby years before they meet kacchan lol.

Again, I don't know Japanese

Also, when our main character learns the language, the words turn into english. Just pretend that it's Japanese.

It's been a few days in this new life

It's been a few days in this new life. Yikes, I still can't believe I've accepted the fact that I've been reborn... In the fanfics the protagonist always says 'These people aren't my parents'. I may have respected my parents and loved them, but I'm a different person now. I'm not Martin Hargreeves anymore, I'm someone named Ikunori. I don't even know my last name. This sucks.

"Ohayō Izukuchan! Ohayō Ikunorichan!" [ Good morning Izukuchan! Goodmorning Ikunorichan!] Our – yes, our – mother greeted, bustling into the room. Apparently I had a twin. And – hold on... IZUKU? The only Izuku I know is from an anime and manga series. Midoriya Izuku... Could it be? I still couldn't see or move my body like I wanted to, which pissed me off. I'm pretty sure that I've heard our mother's voice before. It reminded me of Inko Midoriya's voice. Oh hell no. I mean, this is a pretty wild accusation, and I don't have much evidence, but...

I'm pretty sure I've been reincarnated into the My Hero Academia universe as Midoriya Izuku's twin brother.

This cannot be real...

But hey, I could be wrong.

A few months later

I am definitely not wrong. I'm a Midoriya. 

I can finally fucking see with the eyes that had failed me these past few months. And since I can see, it's a pretty good chance I'll find out what I looked like. Via mirror, I found out that I had the signature green hair and green eyes. No freckles though. That sucked. My hair was also curly. Yay... 

Another thing to mention. We were breastfed. Izuku was natural with it. On the other hand, I was awkward. Ugh, why did I have to go through this?

I stared at my brother who was next to me. He was... cute. Like, impossibly so. The anime doesn't do him justice. Izuku turned to me and giggled. My heart melted. I then turned to mama. She was smiling and holding a camera, taking videos of us. I hummed and patted his chubby cheek. Honestly, this family is so pure. Speaking of family, I haven't seen our father yet. Though he never made an appearance in the manga or anime. I laid back and stared at the ceiling.

"Norichan? Daijōbudesuka?" [Norichan, are you okay?] Mama asked. I glanced at her. Dammnit, I don't even know what she's saying. Ugh, I really need to learn Japanese. I cocked my head curiously. She laughed and scooped me up.

"Anata wa omoshiroi, Norichan", [ You're so funny/interesting, Norichan] Mama said, still giggling. I batted my eyes at her and placed my (really chubby) hands on her cheeks. She smiled warmly and kissed the top of my head. I smiled. Then, we were interrupted by Izuku. He was whining and looked at us with big teary eyes. My face dropped. I felt my heart squeeze and I stared at him. Mama laughed again and scooped him up as well, balancing both of us in her arms. Izuku smiled at her toothlessly, causing me to smile again. Yes, this family is very pure.

2 years later

We were two now. I managed to pick up most of the language and tried to say things. Izuku did as well. Right now, Mama was showing us words on flashcards and told us to repeat what she said. I remember the first time I said my first fucking word. Finally! It was kaasan. Mama was really happy. Izuku said his first word too. And oh my fucking god, it was niichan. I couldn't be more happier. Also, I found out that I was the eldest by a minute. Fun, amirite? 

"Say ohayōgozaimasu", Mama said. I repeated it automatically. Izuku stumbled a little, but it was good. I think I've got the hang of this...

Not. We have to learn how to write stuff in kanji. I hate it. I'm satisfactory at it (for my physical age) but this is where Izuku shines at. But seriously, it's fucking confusing. To think that I have to write like this for the rest of my life.

"Now what does this say?". Mama held out a card written in kanji. I blinked tiredly. Ugh.

"Have a nice day", I mumbled. I shouldn't be able to say full sentences at this age, especially in a different language, but when was I ever normal since dying in my past life?

"Amazing Norichan", Mama beamed, and showed another card to Izuku.

"Good aftewnoon!"

"Well done Izukuchan!". Izuku clapped happily. I smiled, showing my two front teeth. You know, teething is actually pretty irritating. Unlike Izuku, who cried more than usual, I was irritated 24/7.

"I hungwy", Izuku said, making grabby hands at Mama. Mama smiled and scooped him up.

"Just wait, Izukuchan. Kaachan still needs to make food okay?". Izuku stared at her and started crying.

"Food now!" Izuku whined. I winced. Yikes, the anime doesn't show anything about Izuku being a nightmare. Mama sighed. I giggled and crawled over to her. I grabbed a pacifier from the ground (gross, I know) and raised it up to her. Mama took notice and smiled proudly. She took it and placed it in Izuku's mouth, who sucked on it happily. I shivered mentally. Ew, she didn't even clean the pacifier. 

Mama placed Izuku down next to me, who smiled and giggled happily at me. I smiled back, sort of grimacing at the same time. Ugh, I hate having to act like a fucking two year old. Izuku saw my grimace and frowned. He reached out and pulled my cheeks to force my lips into a smile.

"Happy, yes?" Izuku asked.

"Yes", I babbled back. He squealed in glee and turned to Mama, who called out that our food was finished.

Honestly, I could get used to this.