~XI~

A/N

I don't own bnha :)

Also, I'm now making drafts for the haikyuu fanfic im planning on publishing. Anyone want to read the prologue instead of an update after this chapter?

The banner won't load so here's a makeshift line break of the plus symbol.

Enjoy!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I hummed as Izuku and I walked to the nurse's office. Glancing down, I noticed Izuku still clutching his finger in pain. Worriedly, I placed my hand on his shoulder.

"Are you okay, Izu-chan?" I asked, concern lacing my tone. Izuku laughed.

"I'm all good, nii-chan", Izuku replied, smiling up at me with a big grin. I felt my heart constrict in pain. He was too cute! "Oh, we're here!"

I smiled and was just about to walk in when Izuku stopped me.

"I can go in alone, nii-chan. Go back to Kacchan and make sure he doesn't kill anyone", Izuku said, staring at the door. I raised a brow, but nodded nonetheless.

"Sure thing, Izu-chan. Take care!" I said, waving my hand as I was walking away. I wonder why he did that?

Anyways, when I went back into the classroom, most of the class was still there.

"Midoriya-kun!"

"Ikunori-kun!" A little part of me squealed internally as Hanta followed my instructions and called me by my first name.

"Ikunori-chan! Over here!"

Chan? I glanced around and saw Mina waving me over, with Katsuki, Hanta, Kirishima and Kaminari. I grinned making my way over.

"What's up? Also, Suki, Izu-chan told me to tell you not to blow anyone up"

"Of course he did", Katsuki grumbled, glaring at a certain purple midget. I laughed and slung an arm over his shoulder, which wasn't hard, he was only a three quarter of an inch taller than me. I heard him growl but I paid no mind, joking around with Kaminari.

Suddenly, the door to the classroom opened. I turned my head, and saw Izuku standing at the door nervously.

"Izu-chan!" I exclaimed, bounding over to him. Izuku relaxed, noticing that I was still here. I heard Katsuki follow after me, greeting Izuku casually. I grinned as Izuku held up his healed finger.

-----------

I hummed happily as Izuku, Katsuki and I walked to the train station, the curriculum in my hand. Izuku and Katsuki were quietly talking about their hero costumes. Right, our hero costumes were supposed to be given to us tomorrow.

"Hey! You three! Going to the train station? Wait for me!" Uraraka shouted out. I blinked as I was snapped out of my thoughts. Izuku obediently stopped, causing to Katsuki to sigh and sneer at Uraraka, also halting his steps. I giggled as we all waited for the pink cheeked girl. 

"Wait for me as well!" A stern voice called. All four of us looked at the robotic boy coming our way. As soon as Iida reached us, he held out his hand, introducing himself. I walked up to him and took his hand, shaking it firmly. "You must be Midoriya Ikunori!"

I stepped back, a little surprised, before my mouth melted into a grin.

"Yeah, that's me", I answered, before turning to Uraraka, "And you're Uraraka?".

The gravity quirk user nodded her head, smiling at us cheerily. 

"Mmhmm! Uraraka Ochako, nice to meet you!" She said, grin still wide on her face. Izuku shuffled awkwardly before introducing himself and Katsuki. Katsuki glared at Izuku.