Epilogue

Becas POV
"I can't believe you're about to cry right now." I deadpanned looking at Chloe's face. "You're such a baby."
"How am I not supposed to cry? Our baby is graduating!" Chloe whined looking at the stage. "She's gotten so big."
"It happens over time." I sigh. "I'm gonna miss her when she goes off to Barden."
"But she'll get to be a bella. At least we know she'll be safe." Chloe said. "And we're definitely visiting her."
"Obviously." I scoff. "You thought we weren't?"
"Quit you two it's about to start." Aubrey said leaning over to us. "I want to be able to see my niece graduate in peace."
"I would like to as well." Stacie said popping into the conversation.
"Alright leave us alone. We'll stop talking about how our kid is all grown up." I say with a slight glare.
"Thank you." They both say at the same time.
"Aww you two are like an official married couple!" Chloe smiles.
"Shut up and pay attention." Aubrey muttered before looking ahead of her.
We sit quietly until they got to Jenni's name. "Jennifer Mae Mitchell."
We say her walk up and grab her diploma and I heard a sniffle next to me. I looked over and of course say Chloe crying. I looked back at Jenni and saw her shaking hands with one of the staff members and then I start tearing up.
"Oh god you two are both such moms." Fat Amy mutters noticing the water works.
      "But she's all grown up." I say with a sniffle. "We're never gonna see her again."
     "I know!" Chloe cry's. "She wasn't supposed to grow up this fast."
     After the ceremony we started looking for Jenni. Once we saw her Chloe's eyes started to water... again.
     "Hey moms!" Jenni smiled giving us both a hug. "Mom please tell me you aren't crying for probably the third time."
     "I can't help it!" Chloe protests. "You're a grown woman now."
    "Yes But I'm technically still a teen. So I'll still need my moms. Even the one who's trying really hard not to cry." She smirks.
     "Please, I'm completely fine." I scoff crossing my arms.
     "So if I gave you a hug, you wouldn't start crying?" She says giving chloe a hug.
     "Yeah I'd be completely fine." I say confidently.
     Jenni giggles before giving me a hug. God damnit why did I have to start crying!
     "Told ya." Jenni smiled before sniffling. "But when you cry I cry."
     "Jenni!" I redhead also sporting a cap and gown came running over and tackling her in a hug. "We graduated!"
     "Okay two things, one I'm confused as to who this person is, and two it's always nice to meet a fellow redhead." Chloe said with her eyebrows slightly furrowed.
     "Oh." She said looking over at Jenni who just shrugged. "I'm Piper Jenni's uh friends, it's nice to meet you."
     She extends her hand to Chloe which she takes. "It's nice to meet you too."
     "Okay, well Piper it was nice talking to you, see ya later." Jenni said trying to walk away.
     "Okay what are you hiding?" I said blocking her path.
     "I'm not hiding anything. I just want to go to dinner, I'm pretty hungry." Jenni said with an awkward smile.
     "No, you're other mother has a point. If she was one of your friends you would've talked about her like you do your others." Chloe said nodding in agreement.
     "I'm just gonna go..." Piper said awkwardly walking backwards.
     "Yeah you're staying." Aubrey said stopping her from leaving. "Besides how long have you two been together anyway?"
     "I- I have no idea what you're talking about." Piper blushes.
     "So that's what it is." I say smirking before hitting Jenni's arm slightly. "Why didn't you tell us. And you can't say you were scared to come out, you have two moms for crying out loud!"
     "I actually asked her not to." Piper said quietly. "I wasn't really ready to come out yet. I actually just told my parents. They didn't take it super well."
     "Oh you poor thing." Chloe said bringing her into a hug.
     "It's fine. At least I'm going to college soon." She shrugged.
     "So you're telling me, our brunette daughter is dating a redhead?" I ask with a smirk as I see Jenni nod. "You two are totally gonna get married."
     "Mama!" Jenni whines.
     "You love me. Now let's take you and your girlfriend for a celebratory dinner." I smile.
     "Really?" Piper asked a little awkwardly.
     "Well I'm assuming you don't have a dinner with your parents, yes." I smile. "Now let's go, I'm starving."