10- The Plan

Becas POV
     "Alright here's the plan." Rose said in a very business like tone. "The way you two first got together was through a song... and the second time, right?"
     "Yeah... and?" I asked not really following there plan.
     "Just do the same." Lily shrugged. "You'll obviously use the song you've written during this time and not Arms or Happier. It's really quite simple."
     "Yeah I don't think that's going to work." I say sadly.
     "Actually Mitchell I think they have a point. But I'm not sure one will be enough." Aubrey said looking between the two. "Rose you would be a good lawyer. If you need any help getting into a good law program let me know."
     "Thank you." Rose said with a bright smile. "So let's see the song you wrote, then we'll talk about a second one."
     "How do you now I've written a song?" I said raising my eyebrows.
     "Because you're you." Aubrey said obviously. "So go on show them the song."
     I rolled my eyes before grabbing the notebook and handing it to Lily. I haven't actually tried it with music so I doubt it's any good.
     "Strong lyrics." Lily said handing it back. "But I think you should write another two just to be safe and sing Arms."
     "I agree with Lily." Aubrey said gesturing to said girl. "Do you think you can do that Mitchell?"
     "Of course I can do that. I already have some ideas." I say confidently. "But how are we going to get Chloe to even come?"
     "That's where Aubrey comes in." Rose said smiling. "We need you to take Chloe out drinking tonight so that way when you ask her to go out the day of the performance it won't seem weird."
     "That's... brilliant." Aubrey said dumb founded. "You both have bright futures ahead of you."
     "Would you two be up for singing a small song?" I asked looking up at the kids from my notebook where I already started writing.
     "I mean sure, but why? How are we going to help." Rose said tilting her head.
     "As Aubrey said earlier you look a lot like me and Chloe when we were in high school." I say genuinely smiling. "So if you sang a song it might remind her of what we had then."
     "Dude that's such a good idea!" Lily said getting excited. "The teacher has become the master."
     "Thank you. Come by after school tomorrow so we can record." I say smirking. "Now if you could all leave while I figure out the songs I'm going to use."
     "Oh right!" They all said at the same time.
     They all got up and left them I heard Aubrey ask rose once again, "You know I've created quite a name for myself in the law department. If you need help getting into Harvard law just let me know."
     I couldn't help but laugh at Aubrey's attempt to get her to practice law. Doesn't the woman know she's obviously going to be a vet? I managed to finish the song in about two hours music and all. Then I turned the page and saw an old song I never released. If I alter the lyrics then it should be perfect.
—————————————————–
Chloe's POV
     "Hey Chlo Do you want to go drinking tonight?" Aubrey randomly asked me.
     "Uh why? You never want to go drinking." I asked giving her a confused look.
     "Well you're sad about Beca so why not." Aubrey shrugged. "Come on. I know you want to."
     "Fine." I said after a moment of silence. "But I'm not getting to drunk, it's still a school night."
     "Great!" Aubrey said happily. "Let's go!"
     Aubrey dragged me out of the house to the closest bar. She immediately order two martinis and eight shots of vodka. I may or my not have had seven of the shots and a martini. I'm only a little sad over Beca. A few drinks latter I am definitely drunk.
     "Help me find a guy Beca." I slurred looking around the bar. "What about that guy?"
     "Um I don't think that's a good idea." Aubrey said trying I keep me seated.
     "What do you mean? Of course it's a good idea." I say standing and making my way over to the guy. "Hi I'm Chloe."
     "I'm Braden." He said looking me up and down. "So... you single?"
     He has short hair and a light stubble. His eyes were blue like Becas. I think this is the closest I'm gonna get. I leaned forward and connected our lips. His lips weren't as soft as Becas. I tried my best to imagine it was Beca who I was kissing but his stubble kept on rubbing against my face. He forced his tongue into my mouth. This is not a pleasant kiss. He forcefully lifted my legs up so he was holding me. He then pressed me against the wall. He moved to me neck then I realized I didn't want this.
     "Stop." I say trying to push him off with no luck. "I said stop!"
     "Come on babe." He said in a winning tone between neck kisses. "This is going to be fun."
     "I don't want to." I say trying to escape once more suddenly becoming sober.
     He continued to forcibly kiss me as he began to unbuckle his belt. "This is gonna be great."
     "Stop!" I say struggling more. "Get off of me!"
     "Hey dick!" Someone yelled before pulling him off of me. "She told you to back off."
     She punched him in the face with her left hand. I've seen that punch before... and this voice. After she punched him he was quickly dragged out off the bar. She turned to look at me with conceded blue eyes.
     "Are you okay? Did her hurt you? Leave marks?" Ava asked with a worried tone.
     "You didn't have to do that you know." I said straightening my clothes. "I could've handled it."
     "You sure?" She asked with a skeptical look. "He got pretty close to his goal."
     "Shut up." I say pushing past her and grabbing Aubrey's hand. "We're leaving."
    "Okay?" Aubrey said following. "What happened?"
     "I don't want to talk about it." I say sitting in the Uber. "I just want to be home watching tv."
"Okay." Aubrey states calmly.