9- Blind Dates

Becas POV
     "Yeah Stacie I'm not going on a blind date." I sarcastically smile before looking back at my song book.
     "Please Beca. Just this tiny favor and I'll leave you alone." Stacie begs once again.
     "If I say yes, will you leave me alone?" I ask to see Stacie nod. "Fine... I'll go on the dumb date."
     "Yay! Thank you." Stacie said happily before leaving me in peace.
—————————————————–
     It hasn't been enough time. No one will make me feel like she did. Yet... here I am. Walking into a restaurant for a blind date. I feel so stupid telling them that I have a table under Stacie's name. They lead me to the table and she's there. Sitting in all of her redhead glory.
     "You've got to be kidding me." Chloe said seriously crossing her arms. "So you asked Aubrey to set me up in a blonde date with you. That's real mature Beca."
     "I had nothing to do with this. Stacie came-" I tried to argue only for her to cut me off.
     "Save your excuse. I don't wanna hear it." She says standing up. "You cheating bastard."
     She grabbed a plate of spaghetti and threw it in my face. Several people looked at me while Chloe proudly walked out of the restaurant. I stand there covered in tomato sauce.
     "Well that didn't work." Stacie said as her and Aubrey made their way over to me.
     "You thought it would?" I asked removing noodles from my hair.
     "Yes actually we did." Aubrey said helping me. "You're both miserable without each other, so we thought we could try and speed up the inevitable."
     "Thanks, But no thanks." I say before leaving the restaurant and driving home.
—————————————————–
A/N- okay listen, I forgot to add this moment like I really wanted to, so I went back and added a really tiny terribly written chapter. So be nice if you gonna make fun of me, Kay? Okay.