BONUS CHAPTER

*6 years later*

Hasen

"Happy Birthday to you" The room sang as Ke'Air sat with a large smile in front of her eighth birthday cake. Keish nudged my shoulder and smiled at me. Our one year old son Kayden was sleep on her shoulder peacefully.

"Where's Harper?" Keish asked looking for our three year old daughter. I looked around the table and shrugged.

"Daddy look I'm about to blow out my candles!" Aire whined. I gave her all my attention and watched as she blew all of her candles out in a big huff.

Ke'Air had become, as expected, a huge daddy's girl as the years went on. At first when she was younger she was a bit hesitant to connect on a mother-daughter relationship with Keish. But, after a few months they were practically inseparable.

They still maintain a good relationship to this day and are closer than ever. Aire is exceeding academically and athletically as well. She's on the dance team, does gymnastics, and she cheers.

Our second child, and other daughter, Harper, was just as wild as could be. She didn't really have a parent she preferred, but she made sure to always crawl between Keish and I at night to cuddle with us.

She loved to get into all kinds of things. You'd find her in cabinets, putting toys everywhere, or trying to eat all the candy in the house. She had big cheeks, green eyes, and the craziest curly hair.

Keish and I had her when everything was truly back on track. The first year when she got out was a bit rough. She didn't know how things operated inside our house, so she needed a lot of help, and she had to go back to school.

She changed her major and ended up going to school to be a registered nurse. She now worked at the hospital up the street and was happy with what she was doing.

As for our son, Kayden, he was more of a planned pregnancy. Keish and I wanted a boy and we decided to give it another try. A few months later we found out she was pregnant and we were excited.

That pregnancy went a bit smoother since we actually planned it, rather than it just happening spontaneously.

"Alright Aire you wanna open gifts after you finish your cake?" Keish asked after she put Kayden down. Aire nodded with her mouth full of cake.

As for me, I had pulled a couple strings and gotten a restaurant of my own. I owned a soul food restaurant called, Aire's Place, I made the decision to let Ke'Air name the place. It was pretty successful and everybody loved it around here.

"You know I'm proud of you right?" I told Keish when we finally got to sit down.

"Thanks but why?"

"You kept to your word. I'm proud of you Keish and I love you"

"You promise?" I smiled and kissed her on the cheek.

"Promise. But, She looks like she's almost finished you wanna open presents?" I asked. She nodded and put her plate to the side.

"Alright everybody could I have your attention?" Everyone stopped what they were doing and gave me their attention. I swallowed my nerves and got on one knee in front of Keish.

She gasped and started blushing.

"Keish Autumn McBedet I love you with everything inside of me. We have three beautiful children together and I couldn't imagine my life without you. I know we've been through a lot but I couldn't imagine my life without you. Will you please marry me?"

"Yes" she screamed through her tears.

_____

Short. Sweet. Beautiful.

Go check out my new story A Known Secret please :*. BYE GUYS