D.I.G-10

Keish

Amelia had come to pick me up to look for apartments so I couldn't mess with Hasen anymore. I sat comfortably in the sleek leather seat of her car and tried to think. With my job at Sweet Tea I should be able to pay my rent easily. Our first stop was to some apartment complex named Shady Gardens.

The shit sounded suspect but I figured Amelia knew what she was doing. After all she was a social worker. But, of course if she didn't I could always sue her for everything she has. The car rocked gently as she entered the gates to the complex. I didn't know if the gates were good or bad.

Prisons have gates too. So, I just might be giving away my life right now. Amelia parked the car in front of a building with Shady Gardens: Office Care written in big letters. I hesitantly got out and closed the door shut. We walked up the few steps and Amelia held the door open for me.

I walked up to the desk and popped my gum impatiently. The receptionist looked up at me and raised an eyebrow.

"I'm here to look at apartments" I said and rolled my eyes.

"Name?"

"Keish McBedet" She typed something in before she nodded.

"Yes Ms.McBedet you have an appointment with Mrs.Klein at three o'clock. But since you're early you can sit in our waiting room until she is free" I let out a sigh and turned on my heel to the waiting room. It was a small room with a table and a few magazines on it.

Amelia was already seated texting on her phone frantically.

"It'll be about thirty minutes" I whined as I plopped in the cushioned chair. She nodded as she continued typing. I looked at her long, blond hair and tried to ask the question that had been bothering me.

"Have you talked to Lucky?" I blurted. She turned to me and looked at me with her green eyes gleaming.

"Yes" After all of that shit she did she was still talking to him? That's shady as hell. I knew she was weak.

"For what?"

"I'd left some important documents and I had to go get them. While I was there he asked about you and was saying how sorry he was" I knew he asked about me without her telling me. I had always had a hold on Lucky. That was a forever thing.

"Oh well what did you say?"

"I told him it was none of his business and to get the hell out of my life" I twisted my lips and nodded silently. I felt her staring at me but, I ignored her. A tall, brunette haired woman entered the room with a big smile.

"Hello you must be Ms.McBedet" She chirped excitedly. I already didn't like her. Her happy ass attitide was making my stomach hurt.

"Yes" I shook her extended hand and folded my arms.

"Well let's start browsing shall we?" She bounced in front of me and lead the way to another building. When we entered the air conditioner smacked me in the face. Mrs.Klein walked to an elevator and swiped a card. You had to have a card to get on the elevator?

"If I move in will I get one of those?" I asked referring to her card. She nodded excitedly and turned to me.

"Of course. The card is for tenants only" I nodded and watched the numbers go up as we went up several floors. Finally, I heard that familiar sound and the large, steel doors opened. All three of us stepped off and walked down the hall to the first apartment.

When she opened the door my mouth dropped in awe. It was beyond gorgeous. The walls were a creamy tan and the carpet was a nice black. I smiled in joy and looked around.

"This apartment has two and a half baths, two bedrooms, a full kitchen, a washing outlet, and a balcony" Mrs.Klein explained. I went into the master bedroom and bit my lip in approvement. The room was the same colors as the living room. I went into the bathroom and clapped in joy. There was a walk-in shower and a his and her's sink. I did a little dance and walked back to the living room.

"I'm sold" I announced as they looked at me. Mrs.Klein smiled and Amelia nodded.

"Okay once you sign a few papers and a payment is made this place will be yours" I took out my wallet and got ready to give her the money.

"The rent is four hundred a month and the down payment is seven hundred" That was damn near all I had. I smacked my lips and pulled out seven crisp hundreds. I handed them to her and turned my head.

"Where are the papers?" I asked dryly.

"Right here" She presented them from a small folder tucked under her arm. I didn't even notice she had that. After signing the papers she handed me a set of keys. The keys went to simple places such as the garage, front door of the building, and my apartment.

"Enjoy" She left the apartment and I finally let out the small scream i'd been holding.

"That bitch took most of my fucking money. How will I afford furniture or food?" I complained.

"I can help you" I crossed my arms and smirked.

"Find then. Feel free." I wasn't about to turn down somebody paying for my shit. That would be around five thousand dollars all together.

"I have to go to my parent's house"

"Why?"

"To get the rest of my clothes and rub this shit in their face"

"I think you're missing the point of-"

"Are you taking me or not?" I snapped.

"Yes, but we can go tomorrow so we can move all of your stuff at once" I smacked my lips and stomped my foot. I guess I can savor my glory for one day.

"Fine then take me back to Dustin's" Amelia was slowly starting to piss me off. I needed to get away from her before I kicked her ass.

Hasen

"She doesn't know who Gucci Mane is? Or Migos?" Angie asked in surprise. I had finally came home since Keish was now gone. I then began filling Angie in on what i'd learned about Keish.

"Nope she didn't even know about Versace" Angie shook her head and laid back in her bed. I was chilling in her room just talking to her. I'd always been closer to Angie since we were closer in age. But, I was close to Eliza as well.

"That's that rich girl shit. She probably only knows Caviar and Prada" I shrugged and laid my head on her Spongebob pillow.

"Our day was actually pretty good together. Her mouth isn't thay bad when you put that ass in check" Angie let out a small giggle before she sat up. She looked me in my eyes and licked her lips.

"Listen to me. Don't get caught up with her okay? She's just a rich, spoiled brat who hasn't ever had an ass whooping. I don't want you involved in that bullshit. Because trust me if it's needed I will beat her ass"

___________

This is shorter than usual becausd the next chapter has all of the drama and good stuff.

Keish going back to her parents house?

Leave your thoughts my loves.