EPILOGUE

• Dedicated to My Beautiful Fans

*Two Years Later*

Hasen

Looking at her through the window brought tears to my eyes. I hadn't seen her in a month months, but she looked like she was getting healthier. Her hair was in a tight bun and her body fit snugly in her grey sweats.

I almost didn't come but for the sake of Ke'Air and due to the fact that it was the right thing to do, I came. I was reluctant to come and see her due to the fact I didn't know if I'd actually hear the truth. For all I know I could hear one of her day dreams.

She seemed happier throught he glass. In deep thought but happier. Her smile made several appearances throughout their entire conversation. She was beautiful.

Amelia finished talking to her and walked out of the room, so she could talk to me.

"She's getting better Hasen" She informed me when we were face to face.

"Is she stable enough to see Aire?" Ke'Air was laying silently on my chest just looking around.

"Yes she should be. But, Hasen you have to understand. What she told you was genuinely the way she viewed things. She genuinely thought what she was telling you was true! She thought what she was telling you actually happened"

"I understand that but why didn't you tell me?"

"Hasen I wasn't assigned her case until her parents called me begging me for help. There was nothing I could do! Her parents were pulling the strings the entire time! They told me what to do and all I did was act it out in the most professional way I could!"

"Do you not realize how unprofessional it is to not inform me that she's has scizophrenia? That was completely stupid Amelia! As her doctor you should've informed me! She was pregnant with my fucking child and you still didn't inform me! She had me fighting niggas and you still didn't tell me! Because of some bullshit contract? Kiss my ass" I yelled angrily.

I was just glad we were alone in a different section separate from everyone else. Aire jumped in my arms and began whimpering softly.

"I'm sorry baby girl" I whispered kissing all over her face. I never yelled, or cursed around her due to the fact I didn't want her to grow up in that kind of environment. I had damn near been raising her myself since Daniel had informed me about Keish's condition.

As soon as he told me I asked Keish and she immediately began going into one of her daydreams. I tried to give her another chance telling her she had to take her medicine. We were good for a couple weeks, but then she stopped taking them again.

She claimed she didn't like the way they made her feel. But, I wasn't going to debate with her and submitted her to an asylum. I wasn't about to try and play doctor with Keish. She'd been lying for the past year and I wasn't about to waste anymore time.

I love her and I always would so, I only wanted the best. It was best for her to go where professionals could help her. I visited her once a month but I'd never brought Aire along with me, because I felt as if it was an unhealthy environment. It was like taking your child to see their parent in jail.

But whenever Aire reached one of her milestones, such as walking, teething, her first word,etc., I always got it on tape and showed Keish. She had her own little scrapbook that we'd add to whenever I seen her.

I placed my hand on the glass and looked at Keish. She looked into my eyes and her eyes shifted over to Aire. She placed one of her hands over her mouth, and tears began streaming out of her eyes. Amelia gave me a sympathetic look and went back into Keish's room.