D.I.G-30

Hasen

I was walking out of school and decided to turn my phone back on. I usually turned it off during school to avoid the temptation of being on it. As soon as it powered on it began vibrating violently.

I watched as twenty missed calls and missed texts poured through to my phone. I checked the calls and noticed a majority were from Chasity. I called her back and started my car, so it could warm up.

"What's up Chas?" I asked. I hope nothing was wrong with Sunny or Dustin.

"What's wrong with your phone?"

"I turn it off when I'm in school"

"Could you come to home to get Keish? She's like super sick and I don't want to leave her alone, but I have to go get Sunny from his babysitter or I'll be fined"

"She's sick? What the fuck is wrong with her? Does she need to go to the hospital?" I whipped out of the parking lot and sped home.

"She can't keep anything down. She keeps throwing up" See I knew I should've taken her to the hospital. This shit isn't normal. If she isn't pregnant then she must be sick or some shit.

"I'm down the street right now. Bring her outside I'm about to take her to the hospital"

"Alright. We're coming down now I'll call you after I have Sunny"

"Alright" I hung up the phone. All I know is her ass better just have a casual flu or some shit. I don't know what I would do if something was seriously wrong with her. When I pulled out they were walking out the building.

Keish looked pale and really sick. I got out the car and rushed to her side.

"I got her Chas go get Sunny and hit me later" I told Chasity wrapping my arms around Keish.

"Alright. I wouldn't give her anything to eat just take her straight to the hospital" I nodded and led Keish to the car.

"Hasen I'm scared" Keish cried once we got in the car. Honestly, I was scared too, no doubt about that, but I had to be strong for us.

"It's going to be okay baby. It's probably nothing" I was more so trying to convince myself than her. We drove to the hospital with Keish curled up in her seat and me checking on her periodically.

When we made it to the hospital, I got her out and carried her inside.

"She needs a doctor" I told the receptionist when we made it to the front desk.

"What seems to be the problem?" The short old woman asked.

"What kind of question is that? If I fucking knew I wouldn't be requesting a damn professional! So, are there papers or some shit I need to fill out? Because, I don't know if you can tell but she's obviously sick" The woman cleared her throat and handed me a clipboard with papers attached.

"Just fill out those papers and I'll call for a doctor" I snatched the clipboard from the hand and walked over to a pair of chairs. After sitting Keish down, I began filling out the papers. I handed them to the woman and sat back down to wait.

"Keish McBedet?" A deep voice called. I stood up and grabbed Keish in the process. My phone started ringing in my pocket and I took it out angrily. I powered it off and put it back in my pocket.

I honestly only cared about Keish at the moment. There wasn't a fucking thing I cared about more at the moment. I know I told Chasity to call me but I don't even want to talk now.

"My name is Dr.Jean. What seems to be the problem?" He asked putting on a pair of gloves. Keish laid in a fetal position on the cot.

"She's been throwing up for the past couple days. And it's getting really bad"