D.I.G-13

Hasen

I already knew today was going to be long. I had finally decided to help around the shop. Eliza had been asking me for several days and I kept turning her down. But today I agreed and I forgot Keish started today. So now i'm stuck with her for eight hours.

I knew sooner or later we'd have to close up the shop and begin cleaning up. Which would result in silence. Which would result in us talking. I didn't want that. I've had enough of her attitude. There was nothing okay about it.

We were a good four hours into the day and the place was still kind of busy. Students, business men and women, and normal people littered the store's property. Keish was making the coffee, taking orders, and handing out pastries. Kirsty was blending smoothies and helping Keish with the orders. I was just baking the pastries.

After about another couple hours the day was almost over and the store was clearing out gradually. I was wiping off a table when the bell sounded. I looked towards the entrance and watched as two people walked in.

I watched them before they took a seat. I made my way back behind the counter and threw the rag in the sink. One of the people in the pair walked up to the counter and rung the bell. Keish, who was busy making more coffee, turned around. She dropped the cream as her hand shook.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" She growled. I made my way over to the pair quickly. The girl stood at a lost for words as Keish balled her hands up.

"Keish you know we always come here for smoothies and cake"

"Fuck you bitch! You're not getting shit but this right hook if you don't leave"

"Is there a problem?" I intervened. It was obvious Keish knew the girl and they had a sour relationship. But I didn't have time to play Dr.Phil. She was a customer like everyone else.

"This bitch won't leave Hasen!" Keish's face was turning red and she was obviously getting heated. The girl actually looks scared.

"Keish calm down. I'll take her order" I grabbed her shoulders and gently pushed her over to where Kirsty was icing cupcakes.

"Kirsty make sure she stays over here" I ordered. Kirsty nodded and handed Keish come icing. I walked back over to the register and looked at the chick.

"What can I get you?"

"Just two mixed berry smoothies" I nodded and turned around to make their smoothies. After I finished I handed them to her and watched her walk away.

When closing time came around all three of us were just wiping shit down in silence. I was listening to 2 chainz when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned and seen it was Keish. I ignored her and continued to wipe down the table. I figured it was best to ignore her. She was nothing but drama anyway.

She kept tapping me making me grow agitated.

"What?" I yelled ripping off my headphones.

"Was she with a dude?"

"Yeah why?" I continued wiping down the table but I glanced at her.

"That was my ex and his sister" I shrugged and put my rag in the sink.

"You don't want to know what happened?"

"I don't care enough" This chick was seriously bipolar. One minute she was cussing me out and the next she was being calm and friendly.

"What do you want?" I asked once I noticed she hadn't moved.

"I'm bored"

"Go talk to Kirsty. I'm not with the drama today Keish"