Chapter Eighteen.

I took his shock as an advantage for myself. I quickly lifted his left arm that was pressed onto the wall right above my right shoulder and let it drop to his side.

I needed to get away from his room. Heck, I needed him to get out of the room, if not for anyone's sake then at least just to keep his dad's heart intact.

By the looks of things and his current approach towards me, Zephyr was clearly enjoying stalling this entire situation. Maybe if I left abruptly, he'd come after me? Not wanting anyone else to come up and get him.

I took a few hurried steps to reach for the front door, in hopes that he was definitely ought to follow me out of the room once he had regained himself.

Or so I thought........

As soon as I reached my hand out to get a hold of the door knob, two warm and firm palms grabbed hold of me right at my waist. Fear spiraled in me as I stiffened but vanished as I realised he probably wouldn't dare doing anything to me as that would lead to his woman on the bed waking up.

His hands leisurely slipped lower to firmly place themselves on my hips. I gasped as he tugged me towards him just from below my hips, without any warning. My bottom had come in direct contact with his groin quite brutally.

I instinctively started struggling to be released while being pressed against him by wriggling as much as I could despite his strong restrains on me. But I realised soon enough that my efforts were only going to waste. Now that I had stopped moving, I could start to feel his firmness slowly tightening against me.

How? What? Why? I could list down a million questions as this point and demand answers for him. At such a situation, he is aroused? Getting caught red handed is a turn on for him? Whatever in the name of devil it is, I am repulsed. Oh For Christ sake!   He has a woman in his bed not even in a kilometre radius of a distance from him and he is having a pleasant time with me?

Just then, before my mind could come up with an escape plan, I was tugged forcefully against his stone like, solid body in a very violent way. Our bodies collided with a thud and I instantly winced at the sudden and severe contact. His palms were still intactly frozen on my hips in a rather zealous way.

He lowered his head to my neck and rested there for a few moments. His warm breath bathed across my sensitive skin before he spoke.

"What is it with you and running away from me?" his low and husky whisper almost sounded like a purr directly into my ear.

Why couldn't he have gripped my wrists instead? I could have at least tried to free myself but now, my fight for freedom is only seemingly causing him pleasure and it was pretty evident that he is taking this entire situation to his benfit.

Nonetheless, I still grappled against him solely in effort to at least move even the slightest bit away from him lower region. I needed distance from him, quite desperately.

He sighed and pushed his firmness against me in an uncompromising way.

"You never quite learn, do you?" his voice came out dangerously seductive.

That's it, no more sympathy, no more kindness.

Just as I planned on lifting my hand to come in contact with his face or cause him an injury of some sort to act as a distraction as I could beeline to the kitchen, his moist and slightly rough lips kissed me behind my ear.

Right then and there, I became paralysed with shock.

Don't give in. Don't give in! He has another woman laying in his bed right this very second while he is shamelessly unaffected and trying to work his cunning ways on you. The nerve of this man!