Chapter Eleven.

My brain had either stopped working or having problem interpreting and processing what was currently happening because instead I of screaming and covering myself up, I just stared at him and the smug look that he had on his face. I felt like my heartbeat stopped and the air had left my lungs with the shock but my system was doing the total opposite.  My heartbeat had spiked and was thumping at its loudest as my chest was heaving up and down. There was absolutely no movement from me or him. Total pin drop silence. His eyes were glued on me.

I slowly started trembling with embarrassment and fear. This was too awkward. I would have cringed internally and drowned myself then and there rather then facing further embarrassment but as I said my brain was not functioning properly.

I was always so insecure about my body, I have never revealed anything.... and then here we are now.

"Sir, you called- OH MY GODNESS GRACIOUS!" Georgyana barged into the bathroom in shock.

She took one glance at me and figured out everything. The discomfort on my face probably had told it all.

"Sir, I will assist ma'am to get freshened up and changed. Please wait outside," she said as she tried to shoo him away in the most polite manner.

To my surprise when he left, he was hesitant. Why was he hesitant? Did he have feelings for me? I knew I felt something strongly for him, but wasn't he just being friendly to me?

Questions, questions and more unanswered questions.

Once Georgyana secured the lock on the door, I felt like I finally took a breath after ages. I looked down at my body to see that a large part of the water still had bubbles surrounding the surface. My legs were visible but not too clearly. This still didn't make things less horrible.

My precious dignity was saved. Thanks to bubbles! Who would have thought? I have never felt so grateful towards bubbles, soap and air.

I remained silent as I thought about the event that just went on in shock. How was I going to face Zephyr later?

"Evane, are you alright, dear?" she asked as she reached for a towel and held in her hands.

I just nodded.

Georgy somehow was always the saviour to my awkward moments. God bless her.

I couldn't manage to speak. I literally couldn't, my voice had died, or so it felt like it.

I got out of the tub and into the shower, to rinse of, scrub and get a proper hair wash. I gently massaged my scalp and skin as I tried to ease the tension away from my body.  The embarrassment and surprise of what I felt earlier had slowly faded.

My only concern now is, how am I going to face him? Because I know as soon as we meet, all those feelings will come running back into me. Although the bubbles had covered me, but I could tell by the way he gawked me that they weren't doing a great job.

I wiped myself dry with the thick and plush towel then wrapped it around my body. My hair was still wet, but not water dripping wet.

Georgy opened the door and walked out as I followed suit. My eyes were on the floor, I was inspecting my toes. I should shape my nails soon, maybe even try experimenting with some easy nail polish tricks and art.

I ruffled my hair slightly trying to air dry it further. I reached for the front foldover knot that held the towel together to my body and unfold it. As soon as it started to slip off my body, I heard rough, raspy and manly voice clearing his throat. I gasped and turned around quickly, so that my entire back and sides of my body that was exposed and uncovered would not come insight of whoever that was sneaking around. My body was now just barely concealed in the front as I clenched on to the towel trying to cover up myself.