Chapter Fifteen.

I whimpered under his stern gaze. I gripped onto his biceps and shifted in discomfort on his lap, trying to adjust myself to a comfortable position. Because I'd known better that if I tried to run away from him now, it would be way to difficult, a waste of effort and he wouldn't allow it either. He let out a low hiss followed by a throaty groan.

His voices that bewildered me contained something very erotic and raw in them but I didn't want to dive deep into such thoughts and rather rectify the situation that I currently am in.

His hands caught hold of my hips on both sides to stabilise me but yet I squirmed around. I was more anxious and nervous than uncomfortable, the proximity of our presence and contact was devastating.

His firm grip instantly became tighter against my hip bones when he realised that his efforts to calm me weren't working and I was still moving around. 

I winced as he seized me then lifted me off his lap just by the grip he had on my hips.

What is he doing? Let me go!

He placed me onto his lap even closer than before, closer than ever. The first solid part of his that I felt was his crotch that was directly below mine. I gasped when I finally realised how hard it was.

What is he going to do with me?

My breasts were pressed against his solid chest and for some strange reason, I was aroused by this, this intimate position that we were in. My breasts instantly became heavy and tender as I felt my buds elongating.

Blood rushed to my face when the thought of him feeling such reactions of my body whilst pressed against him dawned upon me. He let out a low yet rough sound of desire that confirmed the fact of him feeling my aroused state while I was pressed against him. I never raised my eyes to meet his, not while we were in such a position. I didn't need to add on compulsion, I was already delusional.

"Evangelique, stay still," he said still attempting to stop my manoeuvring.

His voice made me even more edgy as I continued shifting on his lap. I really wanted to get away from him.

He let out a hardly audible animalistic growl of frustration. If it wasn't for our proximity, I doubt I would have heard it myself. He broke free his strapping grip only to tug my chin upwards.

Automatically, my eyes followed suit and looked at him. The look on his face was intimidating and held enough force for me to become limp. I would have melted there and then but there was a slightly larger part of me that was more afraid of such a lustful, lascivious look that displayed desire and something more, something darker.

His look to me was a warning. It was almost seemed as if he wouldn't stop to think and instantly capture my lips in a firm lock just to stop my twitching. Just to divert my attention and solely focus on how our lips melding into one.

His hands restored their position on my hips and pulled me downards and inwards towards him, forcefully.  Deliberately making me feel his hardened length and muscular slabs that currently felt like concrete rather than a humans body. Purposely wanting me to feel his body's reactions but yet there was a warning alarm ringing off from his actions.

My only support currently was his shoulders to hold on to and his crotch that I was rested on. Otherwise I was basically hanging around limply. So much attention to one spot, where we both were currently connected and collided. I was spread wide open against him. My heart was already beating against my chest kicking into overdrive as it is. But to make things even worse, I suddenly felt throbbing, down below. My entire body was very feverishly vibrating due to such proximity and tension between us.