Chapter Six.

"Ma'am, ma'am," faint voices were heard.

"Evane, please awaken,"

"Georgy?" I croaked as my eyelids opened painfully.

My voice was hoarse. My throat was immensely dry. I felt absolutely dehydrated.

"Thank heavens, you woke soon. I was getting worried," she said as she helped support my back for me to sit up.

I was currently sat on the floor and so was Georgy.

"What happened?" I asked.

"I reckon you fainted," she said as she handed me a glass of orange juice.

I held it and stared at it. I felt so weak and blur. I couldn't think.

"Drink up. You need it desperately," she said as she nudged the glass towards my mouth.

After the first sip, I gulped the pulpy liquid down quickly. I was really in need of energy.

"You're right, that helped. Thank you, it was very refreshing," I said as I handed her the glass.

"Dear, why did you faint? Are you unwell? Are you on your period?" she asked.

"I think it's because I have not been eating properly since you left," I said.

"Evane, why do you do this to yourself? You should take good care of yourself. Come, lets go downstairs for dinner," she said.

I recalled what happened earlier, before I fainted.

"No. Zephyr is there with Sarah. I can't face them both together. Not now," I said.

"Evane, it is now almost 9 p.m. I don't know how long have you been passed out for but they're not here now, they were here earlier but not anymore.  I arrived at 3 in the evening and didn't see you around. I didn't question Zephyr about you, seeing the fact that Sarah was around. Zephyr left about 20 minutes ago and he told me to check on you as he hadn't heard from you since last night. When I came up here, you were unconsciously lying on the floor. It took me time to find the main keys and unlock your door," she said with concern.

How long was I passed out for? When did I pass out? All I could remember was sitting by the door, thinking and then blank.

"Georgy, I think I should rest a while before eating, eating too soon might suddenly shock my system," I said.

I didn't know why, but it just didn't feel right to go downstairs.

She sighed. "Okay, I'll give you some time but I'll get you a refill of orange juice alright," she said as she walked out of my room.

I looked towards my balcony which was opened, the curtains were flying in a slow pace. The view seemed so peaceful, I think I should go get a breather.

I stood up slowly and walked to the balcony. As I walked my head felt heavy. I blinked my eyes hard to make sure my vision was clear. As soon as I got to the balcony, I sat on of the chairs and gripped the matching table. As soon as the wind starting blowing slightly stronger, I felt my head spinning as I shivered due to the sudden change in temperature. Dark spots started surrounding my vision. I drifted off into darkness yet again.

I felt like I was floating. I felt light weight. I opened my eyes gently but groaned and closed them again. The lights were too bright.

"Evangelique, are you alright? Are you hurting anywhere?" someone asked. I couldn't make out who it was. But it definitely wasn't Georgy.

"Lights," I croaked.

"Georgyana, dim the lights please," the male's voice said firmly.

Where was I? What is happening?