Chapter Three.

"You're  his P.A.?" she asked again in disbelief.

I suddenly felt insecure about the way I was dressed.

Personal Assistants don't go around in their bosses house wearing yoga pants and t-shirts.

I looked behind her to finally take in proper sight of Zephyr with now slightly proper lighting compared to where he stood earlier. He was clueless but as his eyes locked with mine I saw a glint of anger in them. He wasn't going to support me throughout this act that I put up just to save his ass.

Congratulations, Evangelique, see where being generous, kind and helpful leads you to, my inner self spoke.

I will just have to stand up for myself and support my act to cover up his pompous ass.

"Yes, yes I am. By the way, boss, those files that you've asked me to sort out have already been done and you're initials are urgently needed to certify your deal with some companies that you've approved of joining ventures in," I said sounding as professional as I could.

He walked towards her and wrapped his arms around her from behind.

"Sarah, this is just my personal assistant. Trust me," he said trying to sound convincing as possible.

Before he could continue justifying further, she pushed his arms away from her waist and cut in "What is YOUR personal assistant doing at YOUR house at this hour of the night?" she said with such a drama queen attitude.

Oh please, why are you so worried about who or what am I doing here, either ways you will have your way in his bed because if you wanted to leave, you would have as soon as you saw another women in his house. My inner self spoke yet again. Damn it, what derranged and peculiar thoughts anger ushered along with it.

I took a deep breath and rethink about this whole situation. It is unfair and wrong for me to just jump to conclusions about that women like that. She might hate me, but that doesn't mean I should stoop down to her level hate her too because fire and fire only caused more fire and destruction, nothing more or less.

Well at least Zephyr was helping me out in this situation by admitting that I was his P.A. At least I had him on my side even if it wasn't for something honest and real.

"Relax, babe. She recently broke up with her boyfriend whose house she was staying in. She got kicked out. I thought it would be best for her to stay here while I was gone. It would save her the hassle of wasting time of finding another house whilst she could concentrate more on work. By living here while I was gone, she could handle  and look after both my work in the office and at home," he said while he kissed her ear that then traced to her cheek.

Wow! Where did that come from? Broke up with my boyfriend and got kicked out? What did that make me sound like? Thanks for making things worse. At least it was confirmed now that he didn't want to get into trouble or let anything affect his relationship with her.

She gave an me annoyed look as moved out of his contact. It looked like she was going to throw a fit.

"I'm going upstairs!" she announced.

I honestly thought she would stomp her feet and scream like an annoyed child that couldn't get what she wanted from the candy store. Thankfully she didn't. She turned around and left instantly by marched up the staircase as though purposely wanting Zephyr to hear it and come after her.

Now I was left alone, with him.

I sighed in relief. At least now the situation was under control. Or so I think it is. I grabbed my bottle of water that had fallen of earlier and walked towards my room avoiding total eye contact from him and staring at the bottle. Thanks, so much bottle.