War With Us

( Sasha in the media)

Chris

Zo and Zane are cousins😱! Damn why didn't I think of this shit a week ago. Zo probably been working with him this entire time. Damn I would hate to kill Zo. FUCK!

I picked up my phone quickly and told the boys to bring Zo up here. I trusted this little nigga and let him up under me and shit. I understand that Zane is his cousin, but he was too reckless then and still reckless now.

They finally brought him out the basement. I know he running with Zane. He my dawg and all but he still stole from me and his story ain't adding up right to me. I let him get himself together and everything. I told them to sit him in the van until everybody finish getting everything together. We just sat there looking at each other. I wanted to see if he was gone make any sudden movements. Then Taj nodded his head to let me know, that everything was together.

"Zo ima ask you one more time.......did you have something to do with that hit in the projects the other day when you took off with my shit?" I said in a serious tone

I looked him dead in his face and waited for him to answer.

"Look Chr-...." He try to say before I shot him in his chest

"Yeahhh I should have just killed you the other day but I really was trying to spare yo ass but that's yo cousin ion trust no fucking body" I said shooting him a few more times

Ghost told me that he found out where Zane stash house was located. And he told me that Zane and Black are working together. I knew they were working together I just needed proof. So I had all my men on Alert and on Go. Cause Black might try some shit tonight.

Zo was definitely the muthafucka that was playing both sides. I wanna kill that nigga Zane and Black. "EVERYBODY I SPOKE TO LOAD UP NOW! " I said. We was finna go rob his stash . Since Ghost dropped the location, we might as well hit that shit. I hope Zane is there and I can just kill his ass right there. I done had to put too many of my dawgs six feet this week.

It was in the middle of the day too, but I didn't care  I wanted blood

It was in the middle of the day too, but I didn't care I wanted blood. And I bet his bitch ass was there too. I think that was his main stash house from what Ghost told me. I made sure I had my ski mask and had some dark clothes. Ion need nobody recognizing me, the police already looking into me and have been for some years now. But of course I have a few cops on parole. I keep them around so I hear about what's going on in the streets.

Drisky was driving the unmarked car and we were all the way across town. As we was in route, everybody was putting there mask on and taking there guns off safety. If Zane want a war we gone give him a muthafucking war. I lost to many people behind this shit. And this why I want Angel to stop being stubborn and give me my son or daughter, hell or both🤷🏾‍♀️. I could leave this world at any given moment and she wouldn't have nun to remember me by. Just memories and pictures. I want to leave a piece of me and I want to see my genes on a little person. I know me and Angel gone make some pretty babies. She bad af and I'm fine af, so ion see the problem. But I need all this shit to die down so she can have a safe delivery. Cause I know she pregnant by now I been nutting all in that pussy for the pass few weeks.