Speechless

(Ghost in the media )

Sasha

Everyone went their separate ways. I pulled up in front of the country club. The valet attendant took the keys and I walked inside of the building. Of course everyone was surprised to see me because I haven't been here in a while. Some said hello or happy birthday. These people here are stuck up and very rude🙄.

Of course my mother was already here and she brought her husband 😒😑. If I would have known she was bringing him I would have cancelled. Damn🤯

"Hello mother😘.Hi Robert🙄" I said politely while giving my mother a hug

I been having a good ass week without drama. So ima chill and make it through this lunch. After this ima go shopping for my lil date tonight. I'm actually a little excited that he asked me out. I haven't been on a date in a while.

"Hey babyyy you are looking good" Mama said

"I get it from my mama☺️😌" I said posing

We all laughed. You wouldn't even think she was my mother. She's aging backwards and I love it 🥰 . She looks so beautiful and young.

"Soooo..... How has your week been love?"

"It's been good! How about y'all" I said while eating my salad

I didn't want to tell my mother that I met someone. Cause she's definitely not going to like Calvin. My mother is a stuck up bitch who thinks she's better than everyone. And she knows it but doesn't give fuck.

My mom expects me to be married so a successful lawyer or doctor. But honestly they can be quite boring and we both can't be busy all the time. Hell I didn't see myself falling for a guy like Calvin but it happened. The more time I spend with him the more I wanna get to know him. I like the way he move and how he stay low key. But I know it's gone come with some bullshit because of the type of business he does. And the shit that went down at the club and a few casualties. I don't even wanna know if he had something to do with it cause I know he not gone tell me. That's what I like about him. I know he not gone put me in no dumb ass situation. Trust me I he not gone play when it comes to me, but he think I'm playing.

~~~~~A hour later~~~~~~~

"Bye mom I love you 😘.Bye Robert" I said giving them a hug goodbye

Surprisingly Robert didn't get on my nerves this time. But the entire time we were talking I kept thinking about this morning. Cause why did him have to lick me like that🥴😋😩. Damn! I started having flashbacks of this morning and he only stuck the tip in 😩. Lawd Jesus! 🤸🏾‍♀️Why did you put this man in my life cause he would have all of my babies. Cause if that was just a lil bit I can only imagine how he gone kill my shit once he get a hold of me. And I'm probably not gone wanna stop or he not gone wanna pull out. 🥴😂🤷🏾‍♀️I'm just being honest and if we get to that point him definitely can have what him want. Fuck around and end of marrying this nigga.

Woah! Sasha slow down you haven't even made the nigga yo man yet. ☺️lawd I like this fine man so much. Cause I sound like a teenage girl crushing and talking bout him. The man just so scrumptious looking and his smile😩. Lawdddd I really like this man. But why him though, like why do his personality catches my attention so much🥴😩.