Real Intentions

(Sasha in the media)

Ghost

Shawty was looking fine as hell. I can tell she just got her hair done cause she was looking like a whole snack outchae'. I'm kinda happy to see her no cap. And then she having a lil lingerie/bachelorette party and going to the club. I mine as well invite her to my pool party tomorrow. Every other day we throw a lituation at the house for customers. Then again I don't want her to feel some type of way when she see all those bitches. She probably go look at me different. I'm surprise she's even talking to me now. Shawty real stuck up and bougie. So ima try to get her number while I got her attention.

I let ma order what he wanted to get and then I ordered mine. I went ahead and paid for both of ours. A woman like her shouldn't have to pay for anything. And I know she about to say something but I didn't mind paying for it. And it's her birthday so I'm really bout to get shawty.

"You know you ain't have to pay for my food" she said

"Aye ma, I ain't ask you allat..so fuck all that shit you talking. Let's sit down and eat" I said grabbing the food

Ion give a fuck about all that I'm independent shit. If I paid for I don't expect you to question it. Shawty just need a nigga that's gone pipe her down everyday. Cause I can already tell that she has a attitude on her. She just need some of the big daddy dick.

She just waked to the table where the boys and Kali was sitting at. They cool asf though, we can all chill whenever. But knowing Sasha she gone act like she too good enough to come chill with some real ass niggas.

"First involve, nigga who you think you taking to" she said getting up in my face before we sat down

"Lol shawty I'll fuck you up you better sit yo cute ass down" I said

Her cheeks turned red from her trying not to blush. Her smile was cute asf. Damn shawty gone have to stop looking at me like that for I have her bent over the toilet. She hit me in the back of my head. I mushed her soon as she sat down.

We all talked, laughed, and joke around. We had to go see wassup with Chris, I heard Zane punk ass in charge. Then I had a couple of more plays to buss before I go.

"You better be lucky that you fine asf, cause I'll beat yo assssss, " she said punching me in my stomach

She caught me off guard. I really had a good ass time with her. This the first time I had some fun in a while.

"Shorty you mad cute asf lol" I said putting her on the top of my hood

I just stared at shorty cause her vibe was everything. Like ain't no female made me feel this way. I thought she was just a stuck up bitch but she goofy as hell. I mean I didn't give a fuck if she was bougie I was go let her know who in control.

"Let me see your phone" she asked

Usually ion just give my phone to anybody. I gave it to her and she called herself and then saved the number. She saved her number ass chocolate drop. Then she took a picture of herself and put it as her contact photo. Damn shawty fine asf. I checked my phone and noticed I had hella plays. So I told her that I'll hit her up later. She gave me a hug and we went our separate ways.

.

.

.

.

"Yo I think Zo running with Zane, cause I haven't heard from since Trey told me what went down.....And we been looking for them niggas ever since but they ducked off somewhere laying low" Chris said