Intuition

(Ghost in the media)

Ghost

I'm in a good ass mood today. The way Candy put it down last night was something crazy. And then she woke me up by sucking and licking on my balls. At first I thought I was tripping but then I opened my eyes. I was happy as hell when I notice it wasn't a dream. I was just about to take a shower with her until I heard a knock at my door.

"COME IN" I yelled

Then Indya came inside of the room. I already know she is going to feel some type of way. Damn I need to stop fucking these bitches cause they catching feelings. But they all so fine.

"So you just go fuck another bitch like I ain't here?" she said

"Ight ma look we ain't together and will never be, so I suggest you finish getting ready for the pool party and try not to fuck up or I will hurt yo ass" I said going into the bathroom.

Damn these bitches going crazy over the dick. I should have known that she was going to get attached. But I mean her pussy was something else tho boi. I put on my swim trunks and went to make sure everything was set for the pool party at 1. Dom said Kali and Sasha coming over early to help set up and something about Sasha has a photoshoot today for her birthday. I was cool with it since Sasha was fine asf. As long as she came to the party I didn't care. I was making sure the DJ booth and bar was set. We we're blowing up beach balls and floats for the party.
.
.
.

The pool party has started and people started showing up. It was getting crowded quick asf. I had a lot of clients and then I told them to bring there friends, etc. Seems like everyone bought somebody with them even my new clients.

I was sitting here chillin and watching everyone. I was making sure the girls was keeping the clients satisfied. Everyone look like they were enjoying themselves. Then I saw Sasha get out the pool looking sexy ASF.

"Damn!" I said while sipping on my drink

"Damn!" I said while sipping on my drink. I was high asf and a little tipsy, but I was good. I got up and walked towards her cause I ain't want nobody else talking to her.

"Damn you looking good asf ma" I said licking my lips

"I know" she said drying her hair off

"Are you enjoying yourself ma" I asked

I hope she was because I wanted to show her a good time without fighting somebody. I know she think I'm some violent ass nigga.

"Yeah, but I had some man ask me if I wanted to spend the weekend with them and they were offering a lot of money, so what kind of pool party is this" she asked

Lol she would make a lot of money, but shawty to boujee for this kind of work. But I could see her bossing and being in charge of the girls. I gotta make her mines first before someone else snatch her up. And ion want to lie to her.