Caught Lacking

Ghost

I was at Walmart with the girls picking up some groceries for the house. But I let them get the groceries while I was in the beer and wine aisle. Then I ran into shawty from the club the other night.

But the bitch was acting stuck up and boujee. And then she a doctor which mean shawty making good money.  That was mad sexy. Now I gotta get ha number.

They finally was done grocery shopping, so I headed back to the house. When I got back the rest of the girls were here. I told Jason to have them all meet me in the dining room in 10. I needed to introduce everyone to the new girls. We now have 13 girls. Candy not gone like the fact that Indya took her place, but hoe well.

I let my girls do anything, as long as they not doing anything sexual behind my back and taking clients on the low. Some girls be trying to do shit on the low. But Candy let me know if anybody act up. But I give them $1,000 per client out of what I charge them for the service.

"A'ight ladies we now have two new girls joining us, Sassy and Indya. So show them around and Indya be in my room in 5 mins" I said

After all the girls dispersed, Candy quickly walked up to me. I honestly didn't have time to be hearing her bitching.

"So that's your new bitch now" she said with her hands on hip

I just chuckled and grabbed her throat and pinned her to the wall. Why do these bitches think they can question me.

"You know not to question me, get rid of that fucking attitude fo smack the fuck out of you. GET THE FUCK OUT MY FACE" I semi-yelled

She quickly ran upstairs to her room. I don't give a fuck about her fucking feelings or attitude. Now I needed some pussy, before I go handle some business.

I got upstairs and saw Indya laying on the bed naked. She already knew what it was. She liked the dickkkk. I crawled into bed and let her do her thang.
.
.
.
.
Indya was knocked out in the bed. I decided to let her sleep. I guess she can start tomorrow. Her pussy was good asf. I grabbed my boxers and gray sweats and keys and left out. It was hot asf outside, so I decided to go shirtless.

As I left out the room, Candy walked up to me. She had on this red silk dress with these red and gold Gucci heels. She looked fine asf, I wonder where she's going.

"Me and some of the girls are going out" she said rolling her eyes

I just smirked at the jealousness that she was showing. Damn! Candy looked good asf.

"Y'all not gone invite Indya?" I said while tieing my sweats

The other girls came down looking good in there tight dresses and shit. Sassy was too busy laughing with Chloe. Then they stopped and waited on Candy.

"Nahhh it's looks like she's busy trying to catch some beauty sleep" she said walking out the front door

Candy just mad that she wasn't in my bed . It's all good I got something for her ass. Damn! They looked good.