Gangsta Paradise

(Ghost in the media)

Ghost

I was finally at Sasha crib and I couldn't wait to see her sexy ass. I parked my car and got out to knock on the door. She opened the door and I couldn't help but lick my lips.

"Damn ma you look good aff" I said going on for a hug

She leaned in and wrapped her arms around my neck. "Baby you look good too" she said kissing me . I wasn't expecting her to kiss me. I mean I know we kissed earlier but I thought it was cause we was caught up in the moment. But I can kinda get used to this cause she has some soft sexy ass lips. I grabbed her face and deepened the kiss. We almost put a hole in the wall cause we were leaning on the door and it hit the wall hard af. She didn't give a fuck cause she just kept kissing me.

I was getting hard af and we are only kissing. I wanted to taste her again so bad. I picked her up and shut the door and carried her to the counter. "What are you doing" asked. I put my finger over her mouth and then used my other hand to take off her draws. But she didn't have none on. That just turned me on even more. I spread  her legs wide open and started licking at her nice pearl. "Mmmm" she moaned out loud. I grabbed her breast and caressed it as I was flicking my tongue against her clit. Her moans got louder and louder the faster I flicked my tongue. She sounded so sexy. I slid two fingers inside of her wet pussy and then I was rubbing her clit with my thumb. She started to go crazy but I don't want her to come yet. I unbuckled my pants and slid my dick through the slit part of my boxers and I slowly slid it inside of her. "Mmm fuckkk🥴😩" she gasped and said.

I just had to feel her wet pussy on my dick before we left out. She was looking so good and I needed to taste her first. I picked her up off the counter and she straddled me and I started bouncing her up and down my dick. I started giving her deep long strokes. "OH FUCKKKK MA" I said while grabbing her throat and stuffing my dick inside her pussy. She had her arms wrapped around my neck and she was moaning in my ear. I sped up the pace cause we had to get to the dinner and have everybody waiting on us. "You know this my pussy now" I said slowly stroking and then going deep. I wanted her to feel this dick cause I need her to know that this my pussy now. She didn't say anything so I started thrusting her shit and she got louder. "Who pussy is this?" I asked while smack her ass.

I was bouncing her up and down on my dick. I had a tight grip on her ass cause she was trying to run. And I felt her legs shaking and trembling. The more I kept sliding it in and out she kept cumming. "YOURS BABY" she yelled. The way her pussy was dripping and gripping my dick. I started thrusting up and down faster. Next thing I know I felt myself about to cum. "Ohh fuck I'm finna nut" I moaned out loud

She gripping my dick tight aff and it felt so good that I didn't wanna pull out. I pinned her against the wall and kept giving her deep long strokes. Fucking with me we ain't gone never make it nowhere. I been waiting to feel that pussy and that lil taste I had earlier wasn't enough.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

She better be lucky that we had a party to go to. Cause I definitely would have folded her ass up again. But nah I'm glad ma enjoyed the dinner and the dessert🤪😏. Definitely gotta stop fucking on them hitches at the house. Her pussy good af and know for a fact she crazy. Crazy woman always got the best pussy. Hell I really think she could keep the girls in check. Or I might just have to get another house cause Sasha the type of woman that requires a lot of alone time. And I know she ain't gone wait for a nigga too long.