I'm done playing games

(Sasha in the media)

Ghost

I woke up and realized I wasn't in my bed or at home. And that's when I looked around the room and noticed everyone knocked out. Smoke was cuddled up under Tanice. Jordan and Kelsey was sleep in they same spots on the floor knocked out. Then Sasha was laying on Kali. Kali was on Dominic and I was at the bottom of the bed in my same spot. Looks like everyone was slumped after the second blunt was out.

I can't believe we actually had a night without any drama or bullshit. We actually had a big ass sleepover, but it was fun. Looks like we finally found our crew. As you can see the boys love it here😂😍. Shiddd ion blame them Sasha and her friends can hang and they were all fine.

I got up to use the bathroom. Then I looked at my watch and noticed the time. It was going on 12 in the afternoon. We gotta get ready to go meet Chris about handling this shit with Black. I washed my hands and left out the bathroom. As I was walking out I bumped into Sasha.

"My bad ma" I said catching her before she fall back

"You good" she said walking around me going inside the bathroom

I couldn't help but look at her ass. She was so thick and pretty 😍. I'm doing really good on controlling myself cause on everything I would have been blew her back out. But I know she ain't that type of female to just fuck and duck. And then she really tryna fuck wit a nigga. I wonder what she was finna say before Kali and Smoke walked in the room.

I went in the other room to go wash and shit. Luckily I brought some extra clothes with me cause ion have time to stop by the crib. I gotta go handle this shit for Chris. I ain't even go lie tho I got a mean ass headache😨. But I'll thug it out tho. I hopped inside the shower.

Sasha

I woke up to everyone knocked out in they exact spots. We finally fell asleep after everyone sung me happy birthday and took more shots and shit. We had a big ass sleepover and I really enjoyed it. I felt like a teenager again. Like this is my new crew and family and I love it. The guys fit right on in only person we missing is Bryan. He was already apart of the click. Then I noticed Calvin wasn't on the bed no more and heard him in the bathroom. I got up and started walking towards the door and that's when he opened it and he bumped right into me.

"My bad ma" he said

He was so muscular and tatted lawddd. Ion know if it's his thuggish persona or what but he just turns me on.

"You good" I said walking around him

I really wanted to kiss him but I got morning breath. So I went inside of the bathroom and peed. Then I took a quick shower and then I got out. Then I went to brush my teeth and wash my face off. I was looking for some floss but couldn't find any. So I wrapped my towel around me and went to go check the other bathroom. As soon as I was about to walk towards the door, Calvin came out without a towel on.