Loving the Crew🤞🏾

(Tanice, Kali, & Sasha in media)

Sasha

We finally left the club and went to iHop afterwards. Since everyone had the munchies and shit. Then the boys followed us back to my place for the Lingerie After Party. While Kali and I were at the pool party Kelsey and Tanice went back to my place and set everything up. So I really don't know what it looks like inside. I know my bitches hooked up so I ain't worried.

We got finally got back to my place. Everyone parked somewhere and then got out. My feet were killing me so I took my heels off. As we were walking to my door. I felt these strong arms pick me up and carried me. "What are you doing?" I asked Calvin

I can't believe he just picked me up and then bridal style at that. I'm not that drunk anymore and can walk myself. "Ma obviously yo feet hurting so I'll carry you inside " he said looking at me wit those hazel light brown eyes. He just keep on making himself look sexier and sexier. "Thank you🙃😌" I said trying not to smile

Everyone was already inside cause Kali uses her key to open the door. Yes my best friend has a key to my place and I have a key to hers. That's how strong our bond is. We finally got inside with everyone and when I tell everything looked so pretty. I damn near cried my emotional ass😂😭.

Calvin was still carrying me. I thought he was go drop my ass soon as we stepped foot in the door but he didn't. He was so buff and you can tell he work out. I was just admiring how fine he was cause damn God did his thing with him. "You know you can put me down now" I whispered in his ear. He smiled and then put me down. Girl his smile made my insides melt.

"Boys y'all can change in the guest room and ladies we can go in my room" I said walking towards my room

Usually when girl have a lingerie party it's just girls but all grown asf. So why not have any sexy men here too. And everyone was single accept for Kelsey. She was engaged and Bryan is away on business right now. But I invited Jordan since Bryan couldn't come. We need it to be even on both sides for the games and activities.

All the ladies came inside my room and then shut the door. I went to go take a quick shower while Kali was at the sink freshening up. Then when we got out the bathroom Kelsey and Tanice went to go do there thing. Then afterwards we all took pictures before going out there with the boys.

Kali and Kelsey

Kali and Kelsey