vi

[4:37pm]

20 minutes after you logged off the SMP, you decided to let off some steam and head downtown. you know it was only just a game, but you and tommy worked so hard on that house, and you hated to see it get ruined. besides, little things always bothered you.

about halfway to the shops, you receive a few DMs from Tommy,

TommyInnit

y/n
please
discord
now
i need to talk to you
asap

woah chill Tommy. i can't talk to you i'm going to town but what's up?

what's your number

***-****-****
please don't share it

wow, you really gave him your number. you say to yourself. quickly after you texted him your number you receive a call from what appears to be him.

"hello?" you ask.

"Y/N! SAPNAP JOINED THE SERVER ALMOST IMMEDIATELY AFTER YOU LEFT. HES ON A KILLING SPREE. HES KILLED ALMOST EVERYTHING THAT MEANT ANYTHING TO ANYONE. MY COW HENRY? DEAD. TUBBOS BEES? DEAD. EVEN KARL HAS BEEN HELPIN-" you cut him off so he gets a chance to breathe.

with a calm and collected tone you say to him, "Tommy. TOMMY. please calm down. it's okay. he won't do anything too stupid because we have his precious fish. i know Henry was important to you and i'm sorry it had to be this way. but please remember, the more peril he causes, the worse he looks. let's remember who started this whole ordeal."

he took a few seconds to take in what you said.

"you are good with words."
"thank you."
"anyways it's meaningless trying to do anything. it's only a matter of time before the whole server hates us because we took the OG pets. and besides, sapnap has FULL netherite armor and OP gear. you joined the server yesterday and my good gear never lasts. if anything happens how would we win in a fight? we wouldn't-" once again, you cut him off so he can breathe.
"tommy, if anything gets out of hand... we just murder the fish. i know henry and the bees meant a lot to you and tubbo, but we have the upper hand here! me and you could always build a new house. it will be okay i promise. let the grown ass man stomp his feet and cry to Clay. he will get over it. anyways i gotta go, call me later?"
"yeah absolutely." he said. he was definitely smiling, which made you smile even though you two were just talking about mass destruction and perhaps a new war.

you hung up the phone and continued on downtown. you stopped into your favorite store to look at the new selection of clothes for that week. you didn't know the name of the store, but no one did. that's what made it 10x cooler. you looked around until you found a shirt that you really liked

you found it funny how there was a california t shirt in a florida shop

you found it funny how there was a california t shirt in a florida shop. you saw it was on sale for $15 so you bought it along with a pair of jeans. you didn't buy things for yourself often. you were very clean so none of your clothes had stains on them. you also got "hand-me-downs" from Clay. your friends would sorta make fun of you for that but hey, the clothes were SUPER  comfortable. he mostly gave you old sweatshirts and sweatpants anyways.

after you paid, you decided to head back home and finish your homework. today was an easy day at school, but that was probably because it was the first day of the week. ugh.

as soon as you walked into the house all you heard from upstairs was,
"SHE DID WHAT?!"
uh oh. you think to yourself. you shut the door behind you and head upstairs to see what he was talking about; as if you didn't already know.

[word count: 656]

[october 5th 2020, 10:12pm]