v

[6:10am]

the horrid sound of your alarm woke you up.

ughh you groaned. the thought of school was not exactly a good one. you quickly got dressed and grabbed a pop tart from the cupboard downstairs. you open the fridge to grab your water bottle and see there is a sticky note on it,

"To my favorite simp" ugh thanks Clay. you take the sticky note off and shove it in your back pocket. you then run around and gather your school stuff, yell goodbye to Clay (only to receive a groan in return), and head out the door to school, locking it behind you.

the school day was pretty average, but it went by fast. for some reason, you found yourself thinking of Tommy. you guys were only friends, but there was something about him...

the lunch bell rang and you made your way to the cafeteria to find your friends. after a minute of looking, you found them in the center of all the tables. ugh. you don't like being the center of attention. you went to sit with them and then started talking about your day so far.

when you went to grab your phone out of your back pocket, Clay's note fell out. your friend picked it up and read it out loud.

"ooooooooo whats this?" claire asked. you would probably call her your best friend. you quickly grabbed the note from her hand and put it in you coat pocket. you could feel heat spread across your cheeks.

"it's nothing, just a little note from Clay." your friends know who your brother was, but they don't know that he's one of the biggest minecraft youtubers on the platform. if you were to explain the note, you would have to reveal all of that, and your not sure if Clay wanted that secret to be uncovered.

your friends teased you about for a while, but then the lunch bell rang again and you all went your separate ways to class.  classes after lunch were easy and not really stressful at all. once you got out of school, you walked over to your favorite bubble tea shop and got a passion fruit slush. (a/n: totally recommend!) once you ordered you checked your phone and saw a dm from Tommy.

TommyInnit

hey! smp later?

hi! probably yeah.

okay cool :)

that last bit made you smile, and you walked home a little faster. once you got home you went straight up to your room, and hopped on to minecraft. you couldn't believe you were actually playing minecraft two days in a row. as soon as you joined the server you were reminded why you liked it so much.

<u/n> hello :)
<Tubbo_> hello!
<Purpled> 0/
TommyInnit messaged you: vc 1

okay okay i get it chill, you giggle to yourself. you joined vc 1 and instantly tommy screamed down your ear

"HELLO Y/N!!! glad to see you joined the server today."
"hi tommy, and yes! it left a good impression on me yesterday so i figured why not come back? i had a lot of fun and everyone was so nice! well, for the most part."
"well um actually, you sorta came at the wrong time because Sapnap 'accidentally' burnt your house down..."

you were filled with rage. you and tommy spent hours working on that house.

"y/n? hello?" Tommy asks quietly. before you start releasing undeserved anger on him, you leave the call and storm over to Sapnaps residence.

once you arrive you craft a flint and steel, 2 buckets, an enter chest, and 4 TNT. you quickly grab Beckerson and Mars and store them in your E-Chest, then you begin by burning his house down, and then finish the job by exploding the remains. while you were doing this you received many calls from tommy and tubbo and many in game chat, but all of them were ignored. in the ruins of what was Sapnaps house, you left a sign that read "You messed with the wrong girl. It would be in your best interest to pray for the saftey of Mars and Beckerson." when you were done, you went back to what once was your house, and logged off.

[word count: 719]

[october 4th, 2020]