Final Battle (Part 6): Goku's Turn

Narrator: Last time on Dragonball AF in a desperate attempt to stop Xicor Goku Jr tries to use one final attack against work, but it fails horribly and just when things are looking grim for the two by sheer luck Goku Jr. manages to teleport both of them to the Dragon dimension where Goku stands to fight the monster.

Xicor: So, father we finally meet!

Goku: Don't call me that. You’re not my son.

Xicor: The blood running through my veins says otherwise.

Goku: You don't get to call someone family you have to earn that right.

Xicor: Your ideals amuse me, Fa...I mean Goku. I have heard so much about you throughout the galaxy. Let's put it to the test!

Goku: Xicor, You've caused a lot of suffering on earth and then you killed my granddaughter I will make you regret that.

They stand looking at each other for a moment and then disappear and start reappearing at different locations at tremendous speeds, colliding each time they appeared. Each time a collision between the two happened their speed and strength grew until the very ground shook and cracked at their monstrous strength. After a while of this they each landed on opposite sides.

Xicor (thinking): Why is it that I feel like he is holding back? If he is I will make him draw his full power out. For I will not be DENIED!

 Goku: Xicor, you will fall!

Xicor: Let’s just see about that. HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

He powers up to his max potential,

Goku: His power it’s rising drastically. This won’t be an easy fight.

With one final scream the ground bursts and out of the smoke comes Xicor charging towards Goku. His fists makes an exploding collision with Goku’s forearm blocking it, Goku grabs on to his arm and spins him around and smashes him into the ground. Xicor gets back up again and starts thrusting at him but he manages to block and dodge every single one with great ease. The frustration starts to get to Xicor.

Xicor (throwing a punch at Goku): Why won’t you take this battle seriously?

He grabs it and clenches it tightly nearly crushing every bone in his wrist.

Goku: You’re weak!

The words echo in Xicor’s head like a ringing bell.

Xicor: I am weak? I have trained all my life since the day I learnt how to use ki and yet here you are treating me like a child, telling me I’m still weak. I thought I would be stronger. I thought I would surpass you.