Final Battle (Part 7): Maximum Limit!?

Goku rises from the rubble while in Super Saiyan form and looks up at Xicor. Goku teleports right behind him and elbows him in the back and he goes crashing towards the ground but before he could hit it Goku spin kicks him in the chest. Xicor is sent flying again, He teleports above Xicor and smashes him towards the ground once again. Before Goku could hit him again he teleports away from Goku and hits him with a energy wave but Goku blocks it with one hand. Smoke overtakes the area, he waits for it clear but before that happens Goku flies out of there and guts Xicor followed by a uppercut and finally a kick to the the stomach. He sends Xicor flying but Xicor stops himself in time.

Xicor: I can see that you weren't being serious uptil now.

Goku: Who says I'm serious now?

Xicor enraged launches a massive ki assualt on Goku and once again the area is covered in smoke.

Xicor: Then unleash it I want to see your full potential. I took everything from you and yet you still hold back why!?

Goku: You want me to go to my maximum limit?

Xicor: Nothing would please me more.

Goku: HAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

He transforms into a Super Saiyan 6

Xicor: If this is your maximum limit I'm not Impressed.

Goku: Maximum limit hardl. HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

The ground begins to quake and the heavens tremble

Goku: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Even King Kai can sense the power level of Goku all the way to earth

King Kai (thinking): His power level is enormous! Goku what are you doing?

Goku: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!!!

He ascends to a Super Saiyan 7

Xicor: So you and I are on the same level now. Finally!

Goku: I was wondering when you were going to reveal you true potential.

In the blink of an eye their fists collide and the explosion that follows is massive, which blows everything away. Following the massive collision are a series of collisions each of which are just as massive.

Goku (thinking): The Super Saiyan 7 is was too unstable, if this keeps up everything will be blown away.

Goku blocks Xicor's punch and tosses him, he responds with a ki blast which Goku counters with his own. Xicor lands on his feet.

Xicor: I guess this fight will be longer than either of us expected.

Goku attacks Xicor with fist to the gut while Xicor knees him in the chest and kicks him in the face. Goku regains his balance and the two start going out with all their might but Xicor starts to get the upper hand and sends Goku crashing to the ground but it dosen't end there before he can hit the ground Xicor starts pummeling him to a bitter pulp but Goku in a stroke of luck frees himself for a few seconds.

Goku (thinking): Darn! Super Saiyan 7 is already taking it's toll on me. I need to finish this fast.

He charges at Xicor and tries to keep up but the strain increases and his body begins to ache for a break but Goku won't stop until Xicor sends him crashing again but Goku manages to regain his balance. He looks up to Xicor in the sky.

Goku (thinking): I only have a little energy left before I'm depleted! It's now or never!

Xicor: What's wrong Goku!?

Goku: It's been fun Xicor but it's time to end it here!

Xicor: Oh really!?

Goku: Yes I'm afraid, It's been a pleasure fighting you. KAAAAAAA MEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

Xicor starts to gather energy in between his palms

Goku: HAAAAAAA MEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

Xicor releases his energy wave

Goku: HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

The two monstrous beams collide with each other and set of a deadly shock wave. Goku pushes to his maximum limit and starts to gain the upper hand but Xicor counters it pushing Goku's beam back.

Goku (thinking): Please just a little bit more!

Goku: HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

Goku's beam pushes Xicor's beam upto his hand

Xicor: Is that all you've got left Goku!?

Goku: ......

Xicor: HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

Goku's beam is pushed all the way back and it completely over powers Goku and it causes a massive explosion which nearly destroys the realm.

King Kai: GOKU!!!!!

Goku is lying in rubble with his shirt completely burned and he is covered in burn marks and bruises.

Xicor: I can't believe it! I have defeated the Great Goku! (laughs cynically)

Narrator: What happened to Goku!? Has Xicor really defeated him!? Is the Battle over!? Is this the end!? Next time on Dragonball AF!!!!!!!