Ascension

Narrator: Last time on Dragonball AF Goku and Vegeta jr transformed into ozoru's and broke out of Apophis Ultimate Darkness attack. 

Apophis attacka but Goku jr gets a hold of his neck and spins him around and tosses him. Before Apophis hots the ground Vegeta jr gets a hold of him by his neck and smashes into the ground. Then Vegeta and Goku jr roar and start beating their chest and start destroying everything in sight with energy blasts.

Apophis: This is impossible! I will not be denied.

KingKai: It seems that Goku and Vegeta jr have both become Ozoru's and by doing so they have gained the upper hand on Apophis.

Apophis gets up and powers up he twists his necks around Vegeta jr and tries to crush him when that dosent work he blasts Vegeta jr. Vegeta jr roars and crahes on the ground making a huge crater.

Goku jr comes from behind and mounts him on the back. he grabs his necks and rips them off then he gets off and roars but Apophis regenerates with 96 necks now.

Apophis: Foolish Vermin! I will destroy you.

Goku and Vegeta jr roars but slowly Apophis starts to gain the upper hand on them. The full moon starts to fade slowly.

KingKai: Oh no!

Pan: What happened?

KingKai: The moon is fading away. They have only 1 hour before the moon fades away and they will completely return to normal.

Inside Goku jr'

Goku jr is running after something in complete utter rage and darkness. Although he can't reach it. Then from some where he hears Goku's voice

Goku(ancestor): Goku!

Goku jr turns around

Goku: Dont give into the darkness!

Goku jr: But i have to win if i want to save the Earth!

Goku: Not like this! It may tempt you but its not you.

Meanwhile inside Vegeta jr

Vegeta jr has completely given into the darkness and Ozoru

Then from somewhere he hears a voice

Voice: Pathetic!

It sounds similar to his own.

Then a figure comes forward and it is revealed to be Vegeta

Vegeta jr looks in amazement towards Vegeta

Vegeta: What are you looking at?

Vegeta jr: Are you my ancestor?

Vegeta: How dare you call me that? You are not my blood!

Vegeta jr: Why do you say that?

Vegeta jr: Because you are a disgrace to all Saiyans. Especially to the Royal blood. My descendant will never be so weak to need help from any other person. 

Back in Goku jr

Goku jr: Then how do you expect me to win!

Goku(anger rising): I rather die before i give myself to the dark side

Goku jr: Your a legend! Its easy for you to say!

Goku: And you are my descendant! You will find a way! You always have just have faith!

The voice slowly fades away

Back in Vegeta jr

Vegeta: What you have done is inexcusable!