Ozoru!!!!

Goku jr is looking everywhere trying to find a path or some light

Goku jr: Vegeta!

But he got no answer

He then heard running, he quickly turned around

Goku jr: Whose there?

But no reply.

Goku jr(Speaking loudly): I said whose there?

A growl came from the distance. It sent shivers down his spine. A demonic voice spoke

Demon: Goku! Goku! Goku!

Goku jr started back away slowly but the voice was coming from everywhere. He didn't know what to do. He couldn't even sense a ki signature. No matter where he ran or flew, the voice just kept on calling his name. Goku jr was getting confused and at the same time his rage was building up.

Goku jr(Rage): I've had ENOUGH!!!

He releases a giant burst of energy and transforms into a Super Saiyan

But even as a Super Saiyan it is still pitch black. Something hits from behind, Goku jr spins around but he sees nothing. Then something hits him again he turns around again but sees nothing. Then he gets hit again and again, he keeps on looking everywhere over and over again. In the end he his hit one last time and with that blow transforms back into his normal state. He is falling backwards but instead of hitting his head on the ground he keeps on falling into a endless pit of despair and darkness.

MeanWhile

Vegeta jr is roaming around in the darkness as a Super Saiyan trying to find a way out. He hears a voice

Voice(fading whisper): Vegeta!

Vegeta jr stops

Vegeta jr: Huh? Whos there?

But he gets no answer

He is about to takeoff but  he hears the voice again

Voice(this time louder): Vegeta!

Vegeta jr: Whos there?

Vegeta jr(thinking): Must be all in my head!

But then he hears the voice again and this time in breathing distance.

Voice: VEGETA!

Vegeta jr looks infront but he sees nothing. His heartbeat races as he waits for the voice to speak. Then suddenly he gets punched in the groin and he falls to the ground and something gets hold of him and starts to drag him into the darkness and as he is dragged he starts to lose concious.