Wind Burst!

Goku jr punches Vegeta jr and then kicks him in the face. Vegeta jr regaining his balance blocks Goku jr's next kick and guts him and then elbows him in the head. Goku jr comes crashing down. As Goku jr is about to counter attack

Goku: Okay guys! That's enough of a warm up time to get serious.

Goku jr(whispering to Vegeta jr): You got lucky this time.

Vegeta jr: Keep telling yourself that!

Goku: Today you two have to achieve the wind burst.

Goku jr: Okay...What do we have to do?

Goku: To achieve the Wind Burst....You have to achieve perfect agility and precision.

Vegeta jr: Doesn't sound too hard!

They put on their weights and the weight increases to 320 tons.

Vegeta jr: Not again!(trying to breathe)

Goku raises his hand and a giant cube appears, sparkling.

Goku: You have to cut through this Diamond cube in half and the cutting line should be precise and smooth but at the same time you have to prevent your opponent from doing it before you.

They start to power up only using their wind-style chakra. The energy that they produce is just enough for them to barely stand. They start taking their steps towards the cube, each step harder than the last. They reach a point where they drop with a thud. Both of them are sweating, and trying to find the will to cross but the weight is just too much.

Vegeta jr (thinking): I need to do this! I have to!

Vegeta jr suddenly finds an inner strength trying to claw it's way out.

Vegeta jr (thinking): What's this energy i feel?

He pushes himself up with all his might.

Vegeta jr: I won't give up!

The wind burst surrounds Vegeta jr, just before Vegeta jr is about to slice the cube in half Goku jr meets up with him and both of them slice it.

Goku: Good! Now lets see how strong your wind burst really is!!!!

He unleashes his wind burst. The three meet in a giant explosion, Goku knees Goku jr at the same time Vegeta jr kicks Goku in the face. Goku jr drops to the ground for a few moments, in that time Vegeta jr gives it his all against Goku. Vegeta jr goes to punch Goku but Goku ducks and fists Vegeta jr in the gut. Goku jr takes Vegeta jr's place and resumes the fight with Goku. Each collision is a big bang, fists with fist, knee to knee, kick to kick. Goku knees Goku jr in the gut and elbows him in the head. Goku jr goes crashing to the ground while Vegeta jr takes his place.

Vegeta jr: Wind Slice!

Two crescent shaped wind attacks go rotating towards Goku but he deflects them with ease.

Goku jr: Come on! Is that all you've got Vegeta?

Vegeta jr(thinking): How can he be so strong? It's Impossible!

Then he notices Goku jr behind Goku waving towards him, Vegeta jr he gets the message and meets Goku head on. Vegeta jr keeps on attacking Goku but he blocks and dodges each of his attacks. With each passing moment he increases his onslaught without the slightest hinderance, while Goku jr gathers energy for a massive attack. Suddenly Goku notices Goku jr's energy level rising but before he could act Goku jr releases his attack.

Goku jr: Wind Wave!

The attack collides with Goku causing a massive explosion but at the same time Vegeta jr is also hit and he  goes crashing into the ground.

Goku jr(before the smoke clears): Got him!.......(after the smoke clears) Ah! Impossible.

Goku(smirking): That was good but not good enough!

Goku teleports right infront of Goku jr and guts him and blasts him into the ground causing a massive crater.

Vegeta jr: Its Now or nothing!

He starts powering up using his wind style chaakra.

Vegeta jr: Galick Gun!!!! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

A massive wind powered Galick Gun towards Goku but Goku quickly responds with a wind powered Kamehameha.

The two waves battle it out for dominance the ground beneath their feet ruptures. The castle walls crack.

Vegeta jr: I won't lose!

Goku : He's gotten alot more stronger....these two are incredible!

Vegeta jr pushes himself beyond the limit, his wave reaches till Goku

Goku: Vegeta! You've gotten alot stronger but it's time to end this!

Vegeta jr: No way!

Goku: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Goku's blast completely overpowers Vegeta jr 's sending Vegeta jr to near death.

Goku instantly transmits near Vegeta jr and takes him to the recovery room along with Goku jr

Narrator: The two have grown stronger according Goku but Are they strong enough to defear Xicor? The clock is ticking. Next time on Dragonball AF!!!!