Final Battle (Part 2): Battle of the Saiyans

Narrator: Previously on Dragonball AF, The battle begins but Xicor gets the upper hand and nearly kills Vegeta Jr but Goku Jr was just in time to save him.

Goku Jr starts with Xicor, their fists collided in a mighty explosion. Their every move perfectly in sync, Xicor getting amazed at Goku Jr's speed and power. Xicor uppercuts Goku Jr and kicks him in the groin but Goku Jr evades it and kicks him in the chest. Xicor flies into a building.

Vegeta Jr: My turn!

Vegeta Jr takes over for Goku Jr. Xicor erupts from the rubble of the building, and goes neck and neck with Vegeta Jr; each strike is met with a stronger one, as the fight continues the destructive power does as well. Vegeta Jr throws a punch but Xicor meets it with his own fist.

Vegeta Jr: Idiot!

He grabs Xicor's fist and pull him closer, puts his palm on his torso and blasts him. Xicor crashes into the empire state building.

Xicor: How is this happening? How can they become so strong in such a short time? Doesn't matter!

He flies out and guts Vegeta Jr and then elbows him in the neck sending him crashing into the ground.

Goku Jr: Vegeta!

He goes all out on Xicor but Xicor easily manages to dodge all his attacks, they are met with a fist to Goku Jr's stomach. Xicor interlocks his hands and strikes Goku Jr on the back sending him into the ground.

Vegeta Jr: Tsunami Strike!

Vegeta Jr launches a huge water energy wave at Xicor; Goku Jr while falling notices it

Goku Jr: Dragon Flame!

He launches an intense fire energy wave the two fuse and strike Xicor. It causes a massive explosion but Xicor floats in the air as nothing happened.

Xicor (smirks): What was that!?

He teleports toward Vegeta Jr and starts beating him like a rag doll, Goku Jr interrupts the assault with a ki blast. Xicor teleports toward Goku Jr and starts thrashing him. After the assault they're left bleeding on the ground.

Xicor: You're still weak!

Goku Jr starts to push himself up and so does Vegeta Jr

Goku Jr: Go to hell! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Vegeta Jr: HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

They transform into Super Saiyan 2's, they resume the battle once again fist colliding with fist but Xicor manages to fend them both off with ease. Xicor then powers up releasing a burst of energy sending them flying in different directions into the ground.

Vegeta Jr: We can't lose there's too much at stake!

They charge at Xicor again, they start punching and kicking with all their might but Xicor is the least bit affected. He sends them down into the ground again.

Xicor: Give up! You're at your max!

GokuJr:Max huh? HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Vegeta Jr: HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

The ground rumbles and the earth quakes at their mighty power.

Xicor: What is this?

They transform into Super Saiyan 3's.

Goku Jr: Let's Play!

They charge at Xicor again, this time Xicor faces a little bit of resistance but easily puts it down. But Goku and Vegeta Jr charge again and again and again.

Xicor: Why don't you two just die!

He launches a giant ki ball at the earth, they try to stop it but their energy is near finishing.

Vegeta Jr: Come on!!!!!

Goku Jr: KamehameHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Goku Jr pushes the ki ball away but his energy starts to slip just then,

Vegeta Jr: Galick Gun! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

They push Xicor's own Ki ball at him but Xicor launches his own energy wave

Xicor: HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

The two collide but Xicor's attack easily overpowers theirs.

Both: HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

They transform into Super Saiyan 4's and start to push Xicor's attack back

Xicor: What the hell?

Goku Jr: Super Kaioken!!!!!

Their energy wave starts to overpowers Xicor's

Goku Jr: Super Kaioken x2!!!!!

It completely over powers Xicor's and Xicor gets hit by it. They look as the smoke clears but Xicor stands with nothing more than a few burns. He smirks, teleports and guts both of them at the same time!

Xicor: What a Joke?

Goku Jr: Man he's strong!

Vegeta Jr: Doesn't matter!

They charge at him again Xicor. Each of Xicor's attacks is met by theirs. Xicor grabs both of them by the neck and smashes them in the ground. He flies up and launches a ki blast at them which wipes out half of America. They lay their in a crater desperately trying to get up

Goku Jr: It's time to pull all the stops!

He slowly gets up and so does Vegeta Jr

Both: HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

The ground rumbles, it ruptures all over the world. Volcanoes erupt, buildings burn to the ground. Dark lightning filled clouds over take the sky, people running and screaming from place to place trying to finding a safe haven.

King-Kai: That power!

Pan: It's incredible!

Meanwhile in the secret chamber,

Pyrros: Amazing, It's incredible!

Sensei Kuwabaru: Indeed, I have never seen such power for a very long time.

Talise: Do it Goku!

Aura: Be Careful Vegeta!

Both: HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Goku Jr (thinking): It's not enough! We need push harder!

Vegeta Jr: I will make you proud Great Great Grandpa Vegeta!

Both: AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Xicor: Impossible!

A gigantic burst of energy erupts nearly destroying all life on earth... they get covered in smoke. Xicor watches with shocked yet eager eyes to figure things out. As the smoke slowly clears, He is in utter shock!

Narrator: What has Xicor seen? What did Goku mean by pulling all the stops? Is it a new level? All these questions answered next time on Dragonball AF!!!!!