Burst of Light

Goku: You two have come a long way, you have mastered all the burst for all 5 basic elements but now we move to the two more serious ones Light and Darkness. Unlike the others these cannot be learnt by absorbing external energies, these come from within. They are present in everyone, dormant but present. So today we start with light. To achieve light burst you'll be transported elsewhere....

Goku Jr: What kind of place?

Goku: A place consumed with darkness all of the basic 5 elements even all your strength will be useless over there.

Vegeta Jr: What is that supposed mean?

Goku(smirking): You'll see.

A portal opens up to pitch black place, both Goku and Vegeta Jr get sucked in to the place.

Goku Jr(trying to see something in the darkness): Vegeta, Where are you?

Vegeta Jr: I hear you but i can't see.

Goku Jr: We're blind!

Vegeta jr: We're not blind you idiot, this darkness is too thick.

Goku Jr: Oh right! (scratching the back his head and grinning)

Vegeta Jr: Let's just keep on going forward.

They keep on moving forward until Goku gets slapped on the back of the head

Goku Jr: What was that for?

Vegeta Jr: What?

Goku Jr: Why did you slap me on the back of the head

Vegeta Jr: Idiot! I can't see even if I wanted to I still couldn't.

Suddenly Vegeta Jr gets punched in the groin

Goku Jr: Vegeta what happened?

Goku Jr gets punched in the face.

Goku Jr: What's going on?

He gets kneed in the stomach and then smacked in the back he drops to the ground coughing

Vegeta Jr: Someone or Something is here with us.

Vegeta Jr gets up to his feet but then gets punched from behind and keeps on getting smacked around from every direction. Until Vegeta Jr unleashes his fire burst but it has no use and the pummeling continues

Goku Jr: Vegeta!

He starts to launch a series of ki blast in every direction hoping to hit the attackers but instead he hits Vegeta Jr. Goku Jr starts stepping carefully looking in every direction trying to sense a ki but nothing then he gets hit from behind and the assault begins. Goku Jr unleashes his Wind burst a quick but giant tornado swoops away everything. He waits again for another attack. The frustration slowly getting to him. Meanwhile Vegeta Jr gets up starts to think and puts the facts together

Vegeta Jr(thinking): We can't see them but they can see us. We can't sense their energy. They move fast, and even with fire style I still can't see so the only way is to use massive attacks like the wind burst. But we don't know their numbers so who knows till when can we last but this is the best option we have......Goku the only we can beat them is with massive attacks like the wind burst.

Goku Jr: Got it!

They both ready themselves for another assault just as the assault begins both of them unleash their wind burst. They do this in the second assault and again and again until they drop to the ground knees their arms holding them up.

Vegeta Jr(panting): I think I have energy just for one more wind burst.

Goku Jr(laughing and panting): Me too. Let's make it count.

They get to their feet just barely standing and prepare for the next assault as the next assault begins they unleash a joint wind burst the radius is massive and nearly covers everything and finally they drop to the ground lying powerless staring into the darkness laughing with exhaustion and breathing slowly.

Both of them start seeing a faint glow of pure white light and their memory of what they are training for is refreshed and another they push themselves to get up and with each passing moment the light grows brighter and brighter and their strength starts to rise until finally they are consumed then a devastating blast is unleashed which consumes the darkness and creatures in it.

Narrator: How much more of training is left and will it finish in time and will it be enough? Next time on Dragonball AF!!!!