Taimatsumaru: The Fire Demon

Goku and Vegeta jr are training. They both have bruises and wounds but continue to train but just then Pyrros comes out.

Pyrros: Sensei Kagu says thats enough. Its time for you two to heal.

Goku jr: Its been 12 hours already.

Pyrros: Yes time is up.

Goku jr: Alright.

Vegeta jr: So its time to face another beast.

Pyrros takes them to their chambers where fresh cothes have been layed out for them.

Pyrros: Rest for i will return within an hour.

One hour later

Pyrros: Ready to meet the sensei again

Goku jr: Yep!

Pyrros leads the way. The sensei is sitting in the main chamber waiting for them.

Sensei Kagu: Ah! So you are done...

Vegeta jr: Sort of!

Sensei Kagu: The challenge that awaits near the water dimension portal is not a beast but a demon. His name is Taimatsumaru, it has a power of 60,000 kilis...

Vegeta jr: Hmmmm.......So this monster is twice as strong as the previous one.

Pyrros: Arent you two the least bit worried....i mean your maximum power is 10,000 kilis only.

Goku jr: Oh i wouldnt worry that much.......

Vegeta jr: You shouldnt underestimate us Saiyans.

Sensei Kagu: Since you are so confident then Pyrros lead them towards the demon.

Pyrros: Very well!

Pyrros leads them to the location of the demon 

Goku jr: So this is the place!

Pyrros: I wish you good luck

Goku jr: Thanks!

Pyrros flys out of there and Goku and Vegeta jr advance

There is a laughter

Demonic Voice: So you have come to die.

Vegeta jr: It can talk!

Goku jr: Show yourself!

A giant fireball is tossed towards Goku jr but he dodges it. Taimatsumaru is standing on a cliff and then flies down almost hitting both of them.

Vegeta jr: That was close....Goku stay alert

Taimatsumaru laughs,

Taimatsumaru: You cannot defeat me you are weak

With that he appears right against Vegeta jr gutting him. Vegeta jr flies through a few rocks and then hits a mountain. Goku uses a ki blast but it has no effect. Taimatsumaru with one roar turns thw wind into a powerful opponent and Goku jr crashes into the ground. Vegeta jr blasts out of the rubble as a super saiyan. He kicks Taimatsumaru in the gut but it has no effect, Taimatsumaru grabs vegeta jr by the leg and bangs him against the ground and then tosses him like a rag doll. 

Goku jr: Lightning Strike!

There is a huge explosion  but Taimatsumaru flies out of there unharmed it spin kicks Goku jr in the head.

Taimatsumaru: Demon Slash!

It kicks Goku in the chest so hard that there is an explosion and makes a crater. Taimatsumaru is about to Punch Goku jr