chapter 31

Another chapter- sorry for the delay- had reasons one of them was i was SICK- but i updated!!!! Enjoy!!! :D 

But before that- you kow when you read books and you like so much love them that a part of you seems to be with that book as time passes and when you read the book again you get to tears jus coz you love the characters so much? well here is one book i am addicted to aloott! Its got another book too- by XxSeekingGuidanceXx I lov ha books- both her books! :) Dedic8ed to you coz of your book that is forever in my heart! Thank you for such an amazing story! 

++++++++++++++

Today was my nikah at the mosque- I must say i was really very eager for this day to happen. 

I smiled at we walked downstairs. Zaki, ammi, Zay and i- my family. 

"Bhai- nervous?" asked Zaki smirking

"Zaki- please don't let me whack your head" I replied as i clenched ammi's hand that was in mine. 

It was the first time we were going out of this mansion like cage since we arrived in India. Ammi had bad memories here so again, don't want her hurt. 

"Chill nah bhai- everything was fine till now- insha allah it will be like this!" said Zay smiling in my direction. 

I was wearing my usual suit- black armani with white shirt. 

"Salaam!" said rahaa and I looked up to see him and his family standing there. My so-called father's family was not there- don't get me wrong- i don't hate them, i just don't like my father- for what he did- of course i have forgiven him as told by ammi but there is always those emotional scars he left that reminded me of what he did. 

"was salaam!" we replied

Since our confront with father- Zay was staying with us- she did not want to go back to them and my step-mother agreed with that saying- her words not mine- "One less Burden off our shoulders" so we gladly took my lovely princess in. 

I smiled at Hasti who was standing there wearing a long white and pink dress and hijab. 

Ammi and Zay walked to her and engulfed her in a huge hug. 

I chuckled at Hasti's reaction which was by the way; a tongue out fake death face. 

"shall we?" asked Rahaa and we nodded. 

We set in the limo that was parked outside- my family in one and Rahaa's family in another. 

we reached the mosque in no time. We would have the nikah before Zuhr and then pray Zuhr and then head home

When i stood infront of the mosque I could not take my eyes off it. Masha Allah it was that pretty. It was white and had blue complextion- pretty. It was not huge nor small- normal. 

"Stop staring at it that way- masha allah this is the most rettiest mosque of this area" whispered Hasti standing beside me.

I turned to look at her

"Indeed" I replied smiling

"Insha Allah we will see Masjid ul Haram and Kaa'bah one dy together" she said and I could not help but smile at her.

"Insha Allah" i whispered 

"Lets go in shall we?" asked Rahaa 

We turned to them and they nodded. 

Hasti led the woman to the woman's side and Rahaa, Zaki and I followed the imaam inside the mosque. 

Masha Allah the interior of the mosque was more pretty.