Chapter 17

As salaam mu alaikum! Another chapter! So hope u n'joy it! P.S the Chaddah's, the old neighbuors? yeah they moved out, new neighbours in. ;) Have fun reading! 

P.S- dedic8ed to @1zahra1 for her amazing book, swag. Its nice, I liked it.. :) 

++++++++++

When you are smiling at yourself in between many people or even alone over the thought of a certain someone, please see a doctor, you might need one in the future! ;)

~unknown

+++++++++++

I smiled at her thoughts.  Just one more day to go.  No just 22 hours to New Year. 

I prayed Isha prayer and then set on the bed thinking about the devilish girl. 

She has been with us for nearly a month and I already fell for her?

I smiled to myself... How a girl can make feelings change is beyond my understanding. 

It seems like she gave my restless heart peace....  Like that of water that puts out fire....  Like the sun that gives energy and like the rain that gives life.....  Like that-

What am i even saying!?!! Kaif dear,  that makes no sense! 

I sighed. 

A knock came on my door. 

"Come in" I said and Zaki made his way in.

"Bhai we going to play soccer,  today the new neighbours moved in, the Rayyaans and guess what!?!  Their sons play soccer,  wanna join in? " said the over excited Zaki

"Ah... its 11pm and you wanna play-" I said and he nodded excitedly

"Why?" I asked him

"Midnight soccer!" he replied

I smiled. He loved soccer, I knew how to play, i used to play when I was small but as i grew up, things changed...

"K, will be down in 5 minutes" I said and he nodded and left. 

++++++++++

I was standing infront of the well lit soccer ground in the park. Yes the park recreational centre had them all. 

"Salaam, I am Asif" said the tall, built guy with pale blue eyes smiling

"Wa alaikum mus salaam, Kaif" I replied grinning

"As salamu alaikum, Atif!" replied the other tall built guy coming to us. He had pale brown eyes. 

"Wa alaikum mus salaam, Kaif" I said and then Zaki came running to us. 

"Salaam people, I see you have met my elder brother, Kaif" he said smiling 

"He is your brother?" asked Atif in disbelief

"Yeah-" replied Zaki giving them an awkward look. 

I laughed and swung my arms over Zaki's shoulders. 

"Yes he is my smaller brother" I said grinning

Asif shook his head and then grinned. 

"Never knew The Kaif Shahaan would be your brother!" said another female voice from behind me. 

I heard giggles and I turned around. 

A girl about Zaki's age was standing there with two more girls, a little boy and Hasti along with ammi. 

I raised my eyebrows and she grinned. 

"As salamu alaikum wa rahmah!" she said walking towards us. 

She was tall, slim and was wearing sneakers. Definitely Hasti's type. She had on her black dress, black scarf and black skinnies, only her fair face and hands were visible. Then I noticed something. She had the same eyes as Asif. Pale blue. 

I smiled at her. 

"Was salaam, are you by any chance their sister?" I asked her and she grinned. 

"Yeah, I am Amna.Their only and little sister!" she said grinning. 

I nodded. 

"So shall we play?" asked another girl coming in the view. 

I gave them a puzzled look. 

"Yeah.... we play, girls can play soccer!" replied amna. 

The other girl was not like the siblings. 

"Salaam, I am Izzah, Atif's wife!" she said snapping me out of my trance. 

"Was salaam!" I replied and knelt down to the little boy with her. 

"and who might you be?" I asked him

He smiled, he had the eyes of his father, brown. 

"Shawaam!" he managed to say. 

I grinned at him. 

"Whats your name?" I asked him 

"A- a-yeesh!" he said 

I laughed as I hugged him. 

"You are cute, Aaish!" I said and got up. 

"So shall we?" asked Asif and I nodded. 

Here goes nothing. 

++++++++++++++

Sooo how was it? I knw it was i think short but on the bright side, I updated! 

Thank you all again for the follows and reads and votes and comments!

Oh n the pics of the Rayyaan siblings there, check it out. ;) Pale blue eyes is Asif. U get the rest! ;)

So read comment and vote!!! :D

Love you all, be safe!

~aaliyah azmi