Chapter 27

It has Hasti's story- I really don't know when i will update next...  Sorry fello readers!  :( coz i am sorta sick- so yeah...
And GHADHA means Donkey in english. 
########

Hasti took a deep breath and started off her story. 

"I was born on 9thJanuary, 1992, here in India. The day i was born,  my family had a prayer- not for my wellbeing- but the fact that i was their last child. I was an unplanned child. My sisters were cruel to me, my dad loved all his daughters except me. Why? I don't know- i was bought up by the maids- mom was held back by dad- who is underworlds most feared gangster by the name of Tycson. If i dared to go against it, they would kill me so i would rather stay alive. That day when my mom died- yes she did not leave us as said by media- she had- h-ad been kil-led" said Hasti nearly choking on her tears. 

Say what? Killed? Ya Khuda!

"She was going to tell the police about my fathers illegal business- and they- they killed her,  Kaif- in front of me!" now she was completely crying. 

I wish i could just hold her for once.... 

"They- they kicked her and punched her, s-s-he ha-ad begged them to le-e-ave he-er alone bu-but they did n-ot listen" chocked Hasti. 

She sniffed and wiped her tears. 

"I was just 8 that time- an innocent kid- witnessing her nothers destruction- they-my dad- he let other men touch her-" said Hasti and tears began falling again. 

"The-y Tehy ra-raped my mother Kaif!" she cried like no end.

She sniffed again and looked at me with puffy red eyes. 

"My dad was there- it happened infront of him- and he-he did not bother to save my mother-"she explained tears again falling down. 

"They had found out that i know- my dad told them to bring me to him and when i tried to escape, they pinned me down- gave me scars- physically and emotionally- and told me that if i spoke about it to anyone- the same thing will happen to me" she said and my fist clenched. 

Let them even come near my Hasti-By Allah i will make sure they face the worst of time!

"Over the years i molded myself as a cheerful girl, hid my pain and they thought i moved on..... I became brave and confident- my new personality was the outgoing one- but deep down every of those memories were there- fresh-" she said and looked at me with tears in her eye. 

"When i escaped from here- Maya masi who knew everything asked me to stay with her- and then i came to stay with you people-" she said smiling a worn out smile. 

"I did not want to face the same fate as my mom- i saw her cry- i saw her begg them to leave her- I saw her in pain- i saw- saw her cry to death-" with this Hasti cried.

Tears fell down her cheeks like a waterfall ans worst part was i could not even console her. 

"Hasti- Hasti its okay" I whispered leaning towards her careful not to touch her. 

She looked up with red tearful puffy eyes. 

"You will not face the same thing i promise" I promised her 

Her eyes lit up and then she frowned.

"What?" I asked her

"It can't happen-" she replied

"Why not?" I asked her

"Dad has said that if i dont marry Adeer- I will face the same thing as mom" she said tears in her eyes again. 

"You will not marry that guy nor will i let anything happen to you" I sid and she smiled. 

"Now go take a quick shower and get out here- we have planning to do" I said and she nods getting off the bed to the bathroom. 

I called up Zaki and asked him to come here with Ammi and Zay. Without bodyguards. 

I wait pacing around the rugged floor of Hasti's room. 

The bathroom door opens she walks out wearing a white and blue skirt and black top with white and blue hijab.  Masha allah she looked pretty. 

I looked away not wanting to be caught looking at her. 

"So whats the plan?" She asked me

"That i also don't know" i said nervously

She glared at me and then Zaki and ammi entered with Zay. 

"We need a foul proof plan to get Hasti and Zay out of here" said zaki excitedly

"As if we did not know that einstein" I replied sarcastically

"Ammiii" he whined

"Okay lets think- first we need that ghadha of a guy Adeer out of the way-" I said and they nodded looking at ne to continue

I stared at them

"What?" i asked them

"Whats the plan?" asked Ammi

"Do i look like- Sharukh Khan fron Don?" i asked them.

That fella made plans on the tip of his fingers. 

"Ah bhai it was Don 2- Amitabh Bachan was in Don" corrected Zaki and ammi nodded. 

I face palmed myself.

My family was sooooooooooooo- okay i am out of words to describe them!

I sighed when something hit me. 

Rahaa- get ready to face a group of Wedding Crashers! 

#######
So how was it?? I was quite......  No i am quite not sire what will happen next- ;)  ;)  theee....  Okayy byyee take care be safe... 

Read comment and vote..

Loovvee ya allll

~aaliyah