Chapter 39

I did not give a description of her dress as there was a pic so yeah..  Enjoy!!

*****

I smiled at everyone who came and talked to me.

I was standing with Hasti beside me on the front stage and we were greeting everyone who came up and let me tell you, its not as awesome as it seems to be!

"Ahhhhhhh Kaiifff" I screwed my eyes shut. 

Please tell me its not who i think it is!

"Ahardika!" I heard ammi say and I sighed. 

Damn. I slowly opened my eyes and saw her standing infront of me, wearing a long kameez, expensive as usual. 

"Salaam" I said to her

She grinned at me

"Was salaam!" she replied as she walked to me completely ignoring Hasti who, much to my surprise, did not bother. 

"How have you been?" she said and before i could answer, she hugged me. 

"I missed you soooo sooo soo much" she muttered cluching me tight with ever 'o'  in the long so she said

"Aha... Ah i need air" I said followed by coughs. 

"Oh sorry" she said as she let me go. 

I turned to Hasti who was staring at me with a blank face. 

"Ahh-aq-hak-" I fake chuckled nervously. 

"Hasti meet Ardhika- Dika meet my wife Hasti" I said introducing them both and emphasising MY. 

Dika glared daggers at Hasti and Hasti smiled in return. 

"Nice to meet you Dika!" she said. 

"Oh it was my utmost pleasure to come see you" replied Dika in French. 

I mentally face palmed myself. 

"Ummm...  Pardon?" said Hasti not getting what she said. 

You see Dika was a part Indian, part american muslim girl- and a model for International France Modelling Agency. She met me a few years ago when i was there finalizing a deal and since then she liked me.  She even met my family!!!

Dika let out a humorless laugh.

"I thought so" she said and turned to me. 

"Does she speak any other languages apart frok english?" Dika asked me

I thought for a moment.  I dont think so...

"I dont know- if you are sooo curious why not ask her?" i replied and smirked

She huffed and walked away. 

I turned to Hasti. 

"Oh it was my utmost pleasure to come see you"  replied Hasti and then walked to ammi and Zay. 

"Whhaattt-" I said and then it hit me. 

She knew but chose not to amswer Dika. But why?

I smiled to myself as i greeted more people. 

"Kaif this thing is not opening!!!" whined Hasti as she tried to open her dresses zipper. 

I shook my head and walked to her.

"Hands up" I said to her as if she was a class one kid and she put both her hands up. 

I tried pulling the zipper down the pink and white gown but it wont budge. 

I slowly pulled it up and then slowly pulled it down. 

It opened and damn she was not wearing a chamisole inside. 

I looked at her and she blushed. 

I smiled and stared in her green eyes as i pukled the zipper of her dress down. 

"Thanks" she muttered. 

I smirked. 

"Thanks will not do" I said and she gave me a puzzled look. 

I winked at her and before she would react i pulled her to my chest. 

She let out a gasp but did not portest.

Her green eyes were twinkling in amusement. 

"You knew French, why did you not reply?" I asked her

She stared at me for a while.

"I guess i did not want a battle with her" she said clutching to my shirt.

"Yeaahhh" I said and earned a smck on my chest. 

"Owwww" I said as the hit left my skin burning.

I could feel her sweet strawberry scent with a hint of vanilla. 

I inhaled in her hair and she stiffled a giggle. 

"You smell good-" I said and she shuddered. 

I pushed her away from me, a shoukder length as i stared at her. 

Such innocence and beauty. 

I smiled. 

"Let me go i need to change and then sleep" she said trying to get away. 

I pulled her close to me. Close enough that there was no space in between us. 

I kissed her ear and whispered

"You think i will let you go just like that?" I muttered and she shuddered again.

I pulled back kissing her jawline in the process. 

I stared at her face, scanning for permissiona dn she smiled. 

I placed a lingering kiss on her lips and picked her up in my arms and carried her to our bed. 

Alhamdulillah she was mine....

*****
Awwwee i love Kaif!!!  :)  :)  :)  and Arshad and Aarav and Zaki and Ihsan and Hussain and Waqas and Atif and Smith and Shehry and....  Okay u get it!  :)  :)

Sooo how was it? U knw what to do- read comment and vote pple!!

Lov ya all

¤aaliyah¤