chapter 19

• Dedicated to all my patient readers! ♥

Waahhhtttt uppp!!!! 2 updates in a dayyy! U shud be happi! ;) 

Enjoy! :D

~al

__________

I got ready in my suit. Black armani. New years eve. Today Allah will decide my fate, only he knows whats there... will she even accept me?!?!! I had prayed istikhara today after Isha and now i got my answer. Let just hope i make a good chioce. 

I let out a deep breath before putting on perfume and then i took the gift i had bought for Hasti. It was an anklet and matching bracelet. I knew she would like it coz she liked anklets. I saw her wearing it. Don't judge okay! the sound came when she walked! 

I smiled to myself and attached the note i wrote for her. 

it said "Thank you for being there for me even when we met in a short time- I am beginning to get addicted to your stupidity- Queen of Idiots :)"

i smiled at the letter and then walked out of my room. Ammi's room was at the end of the hall, Zakis was beside me and Hasti's was infront of Zaki and since zaki knew about this plan, which was his- i only had to look out for ammi and hasti. 

I quietly opened her rooms door, the room was clean and tidy. She was with ammi, in ammi's room i think so i placed the gift on her dressing table and walked out. 

"ZAAAKKII get your body downstairs now!" I yelled for my lil brother. 

"COming bhai" he yelled back and within seconds he was standing infront of me grinning. 

"so ready?" he asked me and i nodded. 

Just then Ammi came down the stairs followed by hasti. 

My breath hitched in my throat, unable to breath. She looked that beautiful, masha allah. 

Ammi was wearing a long dress with hijab and Hasti was wearing a long length dress too. Masha allah they looked pretty. 

"Bhai... bhai- BHAII" yelled Zaki waving his hand infront of me. 

"Yeah?" I asked him annoyed he snapped me out of my dreamland. 

"Shall we?" he asked me smirking and I nodded. 

We walked out in the warm-cold air. 

"Ammi, i will get the car-" I said and walked to the SUV. 

In another 10 minutes we were in the hall. soft music playing in the background and lights illuminated the dark room making it more pretty. 

It was after Isha namaaz that we came here, since the programme will start at 10pm night- we came in late. 

I sighed as we took our family seats. rayyans set beside us and soon all of us were in a deep conversation. 

The Raayyan family was originally from India, but came here due to personal and family reasons. Amna went to the same collage as Zaki but she was studying Law. 

Atif was older than me and was a doctor, Asif was my age and was a medical officer. Amna was the only one in the family who was not into science. Mr and Mrs Rayyan passed away along time ago. Izzah, Atif's wife is a surgeon. Aaish is 3 years old, makes me wonder at what age was amna married. 

Never mind that, i am a nervous wreck coz I really am freaking out about telling her this. 

I mean telling Hasti I literally love her... there I said it!!!! I love Hasti Raahat! 

I felt my heart flutter at her laughter and my breath hitch as she showed her nails to Amna. Then something caught my arm. She had on my bracelet. The one i bought for her. I smiled at it.