Chapter 4

salaam people! I am back again with another chapter! ;) 

N'Joy!

++++++++++++++

'Ammi, is there any funtion here?" I asked ammi

It was quite a hassle lately and usually its during functions amd all. 

Ammi gulped down her water and answered. 

"Yes Kaif,  today uh....  Rahaa is getting married" she said looking at me

Rahaa was getting married?  ALHAMDULILLAH!  No really,  thank you allah she is getting married! 

Let me tell you about her. 

Rahaa was-

"Whose Rahaa?" asked Hasti looking up from her food

Zaki chuckled.

"Rahaa was Kaifs lovvee!!!" said Zaki

Hasti chocked on her food

What is up with her?

"Woah calm down Queen!" I said to her giving her a glass of water. 

Ammi and Zaki threw me looks that said 'Weird'

"Nothing like that! She was crazzy for me and I was not so eventually she us getting married,  end of story!" I explained. 

Somehow I needed to explain to her but why?
I shook away th thoughts and quietly ate my rice and chicken made my ammi. 

"So ammi, are we going there?" asked zaki

"Yes dear, we have too, its a community function!" replied ammi

That's the thing about this neighbourhood. Any function, from newyear to christmas, from hindus funtion or muslims, everone must visit each others place and the grand funtion is usually at the community hall. 

"Where is the funciton?" I asked ammi

"Community hall at 6pm! but we need to go early, we have to help" said ammi

I nodded. 

It was not snowing anymore and I guess the couple wanted a winter wedding

soon after we had done with lunch, I was up in my study to finish off the work.

Hmmmmm, lets see, that figure is wrong, my company does not do 5% profit for a month! Its too less! 

"Masi, not that! You look-" screamed Hasti laughing

"Stop laughing! i look okay!" said ammi

Why were they literally screaming and talking?

THey quitened down abit and i concentrated in my work but all too soon their voices started getting louder again. 

I sighed and got up. 

They had to keep quite!

"Bhai, they need to keep quite!" semi yelled Zaki from the door 

I walked out of the study that was on the second floor and jogged downstairs. 

"Ammi, Hasti please-" Is aid looking up to them. The sight infront of me made me wanna die then and there. 

There was clothes all over ammi's room and Hasti was standing in the middle of it grinning. 

"Hasti what the hack are you doing?" I asked her and she grinned even more

'Hasti hows this?" asked ammi coming out of her curtain thingi that was never in her room before. 

She had her hands up and walked out like a modal. Don't judge me, my ammi is actually like a modal, fit and pretty but she was literaly not one and I never saw her do these things before!