Chapter 76: My Real Father?

(A/N: So uhh, I completely ran out of Bakugo pictures and my storage is hella full ಥ‿ಥ but i do have a few anime pictures in my gallery that was supposed to be for my anime journal so i thought it'd be nice to share it with u guys😁 oh and I really really really want to end the 'amnesia' arc fast so i could move on to the heroes rising one becauze i was really pumped up when i watched the second movie like a month ago😂 oh and it's possible that there's going to be a love triangle somewhere in these chapters (☞ ͡ ͡° ͜ ʖ ͡ ͡°)☞ so pls look forward to it😁)

You and the other girls were all done shopping and you also stopped by a cafe on your way home. You bought a pretty short dress for the party and some pair of short heels, now, you were enjoying your latte.

"I love going out with only us girls. Sometimes, boys can get annoying and we totally need space without them." Mina yawned before slurping her milk tea. You were all sitting in a round table near the windows giving refreshing mood. The others nodded softly in agreement, they were all thinking the same way.

"Yeah. Plus, we also need to relax after work studies. Too bad though, tomorrow, we're going back to school and we'll probably have another instense training." Tsu replied, the exhaustion in her tone was clear making you curious of how their work studies went by.

All of you had tired looks and almost went slump while you were just enjoying your drink. Momo noticed and decided to cheer them up, "It's okay. On the bright side, we'll have the chance to use new techniques from our work studies and apply them on our trainings and tests! And of course, the school festival! Let's all work hard, alright?"

She was like the happy virus of the group after seeing the others getting hyped up. Their limpy eyes came back to their normal size and energy started flowing through their veins. They were already midway through their journey in becoming a pro hero.
And you, you didn't feel like you deserved to stay in the position where the past you achieved. You didn't deserve everything you had at all.

"You're right! Let's do this, girls!" Ochaco exclaimed and the others cheered along while you just sat there smiling at them and their extremely high determination. You could already picture them as pro heroes in the future and you knew that they would be amazing.

What about you now that you lost all your skills and knowledge about yourself? Will you be a great hero in the future, too?

Suddenly, someone stormed into the store causing everyone inside to flinch. It was a girl and she had wounds all over her body. Her eyes looked like those from vampires who have seen the sun for the first time. She seemed pretty weak which made the girls in your table furrow their brows.

"H-Help... there's a v-villain... and she's chasing after me..." Her voice was hoarse and she couldn't even clear out her sentence. When she suddenly fell pathetically on the floor, Ochaco and the others stood up and immediately ran to the weak body.

"A villain? Where?"

"Outside!"

"Jiro, take care of her while we handle it, alright? She said she was chased so she must be its target."

"Right."

You could hear their conversation from where you were and you couldn't even move from your seat. You glanced through the glass window and saw a weird looking woman walking majestically from outside. Your eyes widened in shock, it was the first time you saw a villain in your two days of life.

You were also surprised when you were all alone in the store and noticed everyone else going out and ran away. You gulped in nervousness when you saw Momo, Ochaco, Tsu and Mina and maybe Toru fighting the villain strategically. They were awesome alright but how about protecting yourself?