Chapter 11: Become A Hero?

"...16, 17, 18, 19, 20. Other than the boy with both legs seriously injured, everyone else seems unharmed." The detective stated. Everyone started talking with each other about what happened earlier at the USJ. You just stood here thinking about earlier too, but there was something else...

"All Might, you're bleeding... Besides, time's--"

That time when Midoriya cut his own sentence, it really bothered you.

Time's what? Also, before Cementoss blocked Kirishima from All Might... Why did he do that? Does he not want Kirishima see All Might's injured body? If not, then why was Midoriya in front of All Might? This is getting confusing. Gahhhh my head hurts from all of these thinking.

You shook your head and looked around and spotted Hothead staring at the USJ, he looked pretty serious.

What happened to him?

"Hey, Hothead!" You walked towards him as he turned his head to your direction. "What?! I was in a middle of something!" He said frustrated. "In a middle of something huh?" You asked suspiciously. "Yeah. Why do you keep on bothering me?!" He yelled... again.

You grinned, "Because I enjoy bothering you." Your grin turned into an evil smirk. I mean, it's true. It's fun teasing someone with such temper like this guy.

"The hell did you say?!" He yelled, for the millionth time while having a glaring contest. "Bakugo, Y/N! He said go back to the classroom!" Kirishima shouted from behind. The both of you escaped each other's glares and faced Kirishima at the same time, "I know, bastard!" You even said that at the same time.

"Hey! Quit repeating what I say, Stupid!"

"I didn't, Hothead!" And so, you continued arguing until you got back to school.

▲▲▲

"Hey, did you watch the news last night?"

"Yeah."

"Did you see how everyone in class on-screen for a second? I didn't stand out at all..."

"That's true."

"It's hard to stand out looking like that, huh?"

"But man, all the channels made a big deal out of it."

"I was surprised."

"Can you blame them? The hero course that keeps pumping out pro heroes was attacked."

"Who knows what would've happened if the teachers hadn't come when they did?"

"Stop that, Sero! Just thinking about it's making me wet myself--"

"Shut up! Be quiet, scum!"

And now you're finally back to your usual class routine: gossiping before class starts, and Iida desperately telling the class to go back to your seats.

"Everyone! Morning homeroom is about to start! Stop talking and take your seats!" Even though he's the only one who spoke and didn't take his seat. Poor class rep.

"Tsu, who's gonna teach homeroom today?" Ashido asked, "Well, Mr. Aizawa is supposed to be in the hospital recovering from his injuries..." The door slid open and you all freaked out to see Mr. Aizawa standing with bandages wrapped all over his body.